Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 1 Week Ago

Dr Fauci's own emails calls him a perjure about his fore knowledge of COVID. Why the cover up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM14wkkUoBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd6tU7laF-I
Old 1 Week Ago

I'm HIGHLY skeptical about this vaccine..
I mean, when they start paying people to take it and making it mandatory if you want to go in stores..??
Now they say those who are fully vaccinated don't have to wear a mask..in some places.
So...Does the mask protect me from your virus, or you from my virus??
I thought it was more so I couldn't spread it to others...if I have it.
But, if I'm vaccinated, the virus IS in me...

I went for a blood pressure checkup Thursday and Dr asked if I'd been vaccinated, or wanted to be..
Nope, and Nope! PLUS, if I've had the virus, I'm vaccinated!! Right??
The little lady works in a nursing home. They're trying to force all employees to be vaccinated!!
I told her make them sign a waiver..If it makes her sick she gets $1000 a day for pain and suffering!!
Women have the right to choose on abortion, because it's their own body...but we don't have the right to choose if they put some half baked virus B.S. in our body?!?
I know it's not mandatory yet...but you hide and watch...it's coming.
News said last night, Disney is open again, but you MUST have a vaccine card to enter.
Alabama Governor passed law, business cannot ban you for not being vaccinated. GO BAMA!!
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!

Last edited by smokediver; 1 Week Ago at 06:57 AM..
Old 1 Week Ago

Got the 2nd shot Wed., felt tired and achy Thur. & Fri. , felt pretty good so I showed up for work Sat., no work available so I cleaned up the inside of the KW cab, took it home to do some light welding, found some big cracks on older welds, ground and terminated them, cap stick welded them with 7013 rods. Took it back to the yard then came home and cut the grass.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 6 Days Ago

Houston Tx, Methodist Hospital, All employees must be vaccinated to keep their job.
About 100 are suing.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 2 Days Ago

My wife said one of the people that attender her said some of the staff had the covid multiple times, of course while they were pushing the vaccine in the same breath. That raises a big red flag in my mind. To allow an employee to catch it once opens them to liability, but multiple times? Sum ting wong.
Old 1 Day Ago

I believe my 2nd shot gave me the "covid" after the first shot kinda set things up.
I felt bad a coupla days while my immune system had the tools to respond instead of going unprotected full blown. That may be what the hospital workers were experiencing.
Lots of "maybe, coulda, woulda, shoulda, if and buts" though.
To make matters worse, I think my favorite Country Souse company, Zeigler's has gone belly up.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.