Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 08-09-2020

Cougar, Yep.
If I learned one thing from English Comp class, it's that you can make the numbers say anything you want!!
You know, 2 in 30,000 is 100% more than 1 in 30,000...
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 08-09-2020

If you search CDC documents you will find they themselves admit the test is flawed and produces enough false positives to make it a 50/50 crap shoot at best. Yet, to error on the safe side they count known false positives as though they were actual. Who knows how many positives were not rechecked that could have been false, I'd say most of them. Hospitals and clinics won't retest because they are payed for every one they report. A huge money maker. If my Mother had died today instead of 1997, she would have been counted as a COVID death instead of what she actually died of, heart failure, with the flue strain of that time being only a minor contributor. She would have died anyway without the flue.
https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-...ars%20of%20age.
Old 08-14-2020

UT moved students in days ago. Covid is increasing there and classes haven't even started. My youngest was supposed to move into a DC dorm yesterday. Classes are all online there.

Friend of mine was a high level dog trainer who is mostly retired and was working part time at a small grooming shop. HS aged daughter of the owner was going to track meets, came down with covid. Both parents have it, grandfather of the girl is in the hospital not doing well. My friend and her boyfriend also a friend of mine are in quarantine waiting for test results.

Acquaintance at church came down with it and only had fever for a few days. Idiot trainer at the gym was lamenting that all of his clients are canceling and the gym is empty.

Can't help it. I'd rather be broke than dead. Right wing that controls the state here didn't do what was necessary at the beginning and people get ****ed when told to put on a mask. K'em. Let them die. I have 60 acres in the country, am old enough that I don't need to work and ride my bike for fun and exercise. Gonna do what's necessary to stay clean.

Masks are kind of like condoms. Nobody likes them but wear one when necessary and you are less likely to catch something that won't wear off.
2000 Quad Cab,Longbed, NV4500, 410 Gears, 4X4, ISSPro gauges, Thuren 3rd Gen Trackbar (beautiful), AGR Steering Box - box works - NOPE, spoke too soon. Never AGR again. 2 dumped fluid & lost brakes & steering, 4th is too loose. AGR = pp quality control & long wait for replacement (doing something different. Will update with what works), DSS Steering Brace, AirDog 100 = 13# solid, Rusty Doors (POR15 at the bottom for now covered with color match Rustoleum)
Old 08-14-2020

People are so caught up in the COVID lie they wouldn't believe the truth even if they admitted they made the whole thing up to disrupt our country during an election year.
Old 08-14-2020

I got 10 masks at Harbor Freight for $5. I wear mine for ME...not because someone told me to.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 08-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
I got 10 masks at Harbor Freight for $5. I wear mine for ME...not because someone told me to.
That's right!
Old 08-15-2020

They say cloth masks protect other people. I want something to protect me. Staying away is the best answer. Rode my bike (cycle) 55 mi out in the country today with my wife. Took about 4 hrs because of the hills. No covid anywhere around - and I didn't have to wear a mask.
2000 Quad Cab,Longbed, NV4500, 410 Gears, 4X4, ISSPro gauges, Thuren 3rd Gen Trackbar (beautiful), AGR Steering Box - box works - NOPE, spoke too soon. Never AGR again. 2 dumped fluid & lost brakes & steering, 4th is too loose. AGR = pp quality control & long wait for replacement (doing something different. Will update with what works), DSS Steering Brace, AirDog 100 = 13# solid, Rusty Doors (POR15 at the bottom for now covered with color match Rustoleum)
Old 08-16-2020

Sounds like a good plan.
Old 4 Days Ago

Going in for my first shot of Moderna today.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 3 Days Ago
Administrator

I got my first Astrazenica shot almost 2 weeks a go. No issues at all arm was just a little sore and maybe a little extra tired the following night is all. My wife on the other hand, she was down for the count the next day, fever ,chills, aches and slept all day.

sold
'96 2500SLT CC LB 2WD, KDP tabbed,100Hp Maxsticks,16* ,3k gsk,afc modded,#8 tst plate,62/70/13 turbo,4" MBRP exhaust,AFE stage III dry filter intake,autometer boost pyro, oil, tran temp,DSS,rebuilt diff & tranny w/billet triple lock TC w/lockup switch,1tn rear cylinders,ride rites on all 4 corners w/on board air,465k km. 330 hp 766 ft/lbs