Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 06-08-2021

Good morning DR, long day yesterday, yard work when I got home.....finish it up today if it doesn't rain. Did I mention I like my lawnmower???? Should have bought one like it years ago, just wish it had some suspension. Best get moving, coffee is ready....
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 06-08-2021

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...my son call yesterday and told me the 50' suger Maple split in half and now I have that to deal with
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 06-08-2021

Good Morning DieselRam!!!
Cloudy and more rain on the radar...Frog strangler last night with light show!! 2.9 inches from Sat. & Sun.
Thanks for the well wishes guys. G'ma came home last night. Hospice...We'll see.

JFJ, what kinda mower you got?? Zero turn I'm guessing?? Amazing how much time they save!
The Ferris zero turns have suspension. I got one. It helps.
I also put ATV tires on the rear for better traction!
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 06-09-2021

Good morning DR, mid 60s to mid 70s and scattered thunderboomers in the foreguess.....no yardwork last night, NBD as it is across the road. Got a Gravely 54" cut smoke, love it just about the right size for my needs. Y'all have a great day
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 06-10-2021

Good morning DR, soggy start to the day with rain and cool temps, 69* and highs of around 80,,,,but the humidity will take its toll. The price you pay for four seasons living. Arizona might be ok, just have to go to the mountains for the summer Always though I might wind up in FL....panhandle for the winter, snowbirding as we call it....LOL, one of these days...

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 06-10-2021

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....jet, Washington has all 4 seasons too. Thw beach is close the mountains are here and we even have the high desert.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 06-11-2021

Hi Gang,
Mostly sunny 80's yesterday with good hauling.
Took spoil about 30 min. travel time each way with only a few redlights.
The excavator operator also drives the company low-boy so he knows to not overload trucks.
Got rain showers this morning so don't know about hauling today.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 06-11-2021

Good morning DR, YayDay, kinda cool start too.....I like it Thunderboomers later, some heavy is the rumors. Oh well, can't put is off any longer....headed to work

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 06-11-2021

Good Morning DieselRam...
Rain, Rain, RAIN!!!! 10 inches here this week...15+ not far away!
Low hasn't been below 70, highs in the 80's if it's not raining and 100% humidity.
Barge broke loose night before last and blocked 3 of 5 gates on the tombigbee..so water is backing up BIG time!!
No shed haulin so I built the dogs a 4x6 cabin yesterday afternoon.
All materials came from the dumpsters at the shed factory.
On the clock today. No word so far.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 06-12-2021

Good morning DR, cool start to a mid 80s and humid day seems like summer may be nearby.....Working today for a couple of hours, may wind up in Knoxvegas. It's up to me.....need to finish house work, but first, need to drink coffee, motivation in liquid form

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry