DieselRam.com

DieselRam.com (http://www.dieselram.com/forum.php)
-   On The Side (http://www.dieselram.com/forumdisplay.php?f=355)
-   -   November, 10 down, 2 to go (http://www.dieselram.com/showthread.php?t=203366)

bigreddog 11-27-2020 06:13 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Hope all had a great Thanksgiving. Picking up the RV this morning, than spend the rest of the day getting it ready for winter.

smokediver 11-27-2020 10:47 AM

Good morning DieselRam...
Overcast and 60ish. 30% chance of getting wet. More chances coming.
Thinking I feel a little better today, but haven't made it past the front door. No exciting sales that I know of.
Was tempted to load up and ride to the hills and just see if I could hear a group if hounds chasing a whitetail. I would sorta be inviting myself, but I got lots of connections out there... hmm..

Clunk 11-27-2020 07:09 PM

Sunny low 60's but didn't feel like a ride. Did get some NiMH AAA rechargable batteries for my cordless headphones....I'm a little hard of hearing. My sense of smell is improving.

jetfueljockey 11-28-2020 07:01 AM

Good morning DR, mission accomplished yesterday, added tasks ran the day out to 7 hours.....I hate stacking the hanger with someone I'm not used to....having said that she did pretty good :) Thanksgiving dinner today in Somerset then on to Cincinnati for tomorrows feed......Flaberghast...the shock at the weight you gain during the holidays :eek: Y'all be safe...

bigreddog 11-28-2020 07:49 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...RV is home should have it cleaned winterizes and maybe covered for the winter.

Clunk 11-28-2020 09:41 AM

I use RV antifreeze as coolant for my water cooled TIG torch.
Stays clean and doesn't evaporate. Has seen 300 amps welding on aluminum BBC heads.

smokediver 11-28-2020 10:05 AM

Good Morning DieselRam.
Currently partly sunny & 60.
Need to get outside some today, wash out tomorrow they say.
Felt some better yesterday but never left the house.
Got a fuel pump to put on the husky. Need to crank the generator just because. It probably needs the carb cleaned again.
Go back on the clock tuesday.
Lots of sheds gotta be done asap.. depends on the rain of course..
Amazing how 2 weeks off can put you a month behind.

Clunk 11-29-2020 10:13 AM

Glad you're doing better Smoke!

Cloudy 40's this morning. Feeling some better and can smell pickle juice.
Going to stay on the "take it easy" today. Tomorrow rain and possibly snow Tuesday.

smokediver 11-29-2020 02:24 PM

Good afternoon DieselRam...
Rain right on schedule, started about 9am. Slow drippy shower.
Clunk, sounds like you're better as well.
SNOW?!?
I guess they are calling for some 20's down here by tuesday..
With the way 2020 is going it'll be an epic ice storm! Good thing I cleaned the carb on the generator!
Guess I better fill all the gas jugs too!
Did ok yesterday. Stayed out about 2 hrs & didn't fall out. Filled the corn feeder, trimmed a few limbs.
Gonna try a few tomorrow if the rain stops.

Clunk 11-29-2020 08:26 PM

45F and light showers this evening and through the night. Supposed to stop a little later tomorrow. Feeling better this evening, going in and checking out the KW in the morning.