DieselRam.com

DieselRam.com (http://www.dieselram.com/forum.php)
-   On The Side (http://www.dieselram.com/forumdisplay.php?f=355)
-   -   November, 10 down, 2 to go (http://www.dieselram.com/showthread.php?t=203366)

Clunk 11-10-2020 07:31 PM

Sunny 70's today....cloudy & light showers this afternoon.
Hauled asphalt all day and resting this evening.
Hip is improved but wakes me up at night.
Lots of dead deer on the side of the roads, I guess the rut has begun here.

jetfueljockey 11-11-2020 05:18 AM

Good morning DR, wet and turning cooler, highs in the 60s. Trip to Somerset proved futile as the corrosion had permanently fuse rotor to flange.....Plan B in effect next. Did get supper out of the deal :) I tend not to buy used cars from the northeast....this very reason :eek: Be safe out there.

bigreddog 11-11-2020 07:25 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM..Off to the eye doctor today to see what progress my eye has had.

Clunk 11-11-2020 07:00 PM

Hey BRD, need only 1 eye to see through a scope, right?

Clunk 11-11-2020 07:03 PM

Started off rainy 70's this morning and no asphalt. Picked up haul-off dirt & rock and took it nearly an hour away.....pretty good except for downtown traffic but still got a day in. Cleaned the bed in case I get asphalt tomorrow.

jetfueljockey 11-12-2020 05:02 AM

Good morning DR, cool and cloudy....hi 40s to low 60s and blah. Still busy at work, just not having much fun there. Tomorrow is YayDay, might help a little bit :dunno: Coffee, I need coffee

bigreddog 11-12-2020 07:40 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...The eye is sooooooooooooooly getting back to normal, things in there are looking better. Looking forward to next summer, the eye should be done recovering. This virus crap shoule be in check and the borders open so we can have spudfest.

Clunk 11-12-2020 07:25 PM

Sunny near 70F today. Hauled trees and gravel. Took the trees to a nearby landfill....first trip for me there. For once you back UP a grade when you dump so you are less likely to get stuck. They use a lot of wood chips to keep the area from getting so stinkin' muddy. There are a few pull off areas to check you truck or visit a portajohn. Best landfill I've ever delivered to.
The KW needs a new air filter....boost and power keeps dropping.

jetfueljockey 11-13-2020 04:49 AM

Good morning DR, clear and cool, 40ish to the low 60s.....brrrr tomorrow night. Might actually have a winter this year.....imma gonna hate that. YayDay and middle of the month, should have the bank to myself. New place in town....got a pretty good burger.....Call it in, takes about 15 minutes to prepare, maybe that why its a pretty good burger :dunno:

bigreddog 11-13-2020 07:49 AM

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Staying in today as there will be wind and rain all day. Have relocated 33 squirrels from my back yard in the past few weeks. They wouldn't be a problem if people would quit feeding them. I had one a couple of years ago build a nest in the 5th wheel hitch.