Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > News and Announcements > New Member Introductions and FAQ!
New Member Introductions and FAQ! New Member Forum for saying "Hello!"

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Cool Back

It's been along time since I posted, or read here. Looks like I'll be back for awhile. And I'll need to update my sig. I'll give the short version.

My wonderful 04.5 is no more... took it down a canyon end over end. I'm lucky to be alive. infact, for the most part, I'm unhurt concidering what the truck looks like now. Just some brusing from the seatbelt and my hand I had to use to break the drivers glass while hanging upside down to get out of the truck when it finally stopped tumbling.. no broken bones.. Just minor cuts and bruises.

Frame is bent and not a single body panel is untouched. Passenger glass is intact still lol. Destroyed!!!

But engine and trans are untouched in the wreck. And are built (Many performance upgrades) to withstand about 700 HP or more. I built that truck for reliability. It was a solid ride. loved it. I only needed a turbo to reach my final goal.

The next day I went to the Dealer and bought a brand new 2018 1 ton with all the bells and whistles. Building a new truck, so I thought it would be a good idea to re-introduce myself. The crew that was here awhile ago was a real fun group... I look forward to meeting old friends and new ones too.
End over end down a canyon.. truck is FUBAR: 2004.5 2500 HO 600 4X2 SLT QC LWB 48RE / 11.5 4.10 Limited Slip / ROKK sensor / FASS 95gph / Boost Fooler / Issapro Gauges / Rebuilt Engine with many mods including ARP studs / Trans rebuilt performace parts including builet shafts.

2018 3500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 Long Box / Bone stock for now.

98 2500 4X4 Reg Cab / 5 Speed / Bone stock
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Send a message via ICQ to CaptainCummins Send a message via AIM to CaptainCummins Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainCummins

Welcome back!!

Its a little quieter here than it used to be, but still alot of brains around, glad to hear you didn't get hurt!!
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Thanks Cap.. I'll post some pics later... It was really quite a tumble.
End over end down a canyon.. truck is FUBAR: 2004.5 2500 HO 600 4X2 SLT QC LWB 48RE / 11.5 4.10 Limited Slip / ROKK sensor / FASS 95gph / Boost Fooler / Issapro Gauges / Rebuilt Engine with many mods including ARP studs / Trans rebuilt performace parts including builet shafts.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Welcome back. Sorry about your truck but glad you didn't get wrecked too.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, 7x.013" Maxstix

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 3 Weeks Ago

They build trucks everyday, we only got the one of you. Glad you are safe.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 3 Weeks Ago

What the sam hill didja do that fer? Glad to hear you're ok!

SOLD 97 2500 4x4 ExtCab LB Auto; Isspro gauges (pyro, boost, tranny); 75hp Maxsticks, MaxTrans auto, KDP killed; BD DSS; 3rd gen 17" wheels; GM 1ton rear brake cylinders; Westin step bars; Pakbrake exhaust brake, TS Performance TC Lockup.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Administrator

Welcome back , glad you survived your ordeal fairly unscathed.

sold
'96 2500SLT CC LB 2WD, KDP tabbed,100Hp Maxsticks,16* ,3k gsk,afc modded,#8 tst plate,62/70/13 turbo,4" MBRP exhaust,AFE stage III dry filter intake,autometer boost pyro, oil, tran temp,DSS,rebuilt diff & tranny w/billet triple lock TC w/lockup switch,1tn rear cylinders,ride rites on all 4 corners w/on board air,465k km. 330 hp 766 ft/lbs
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Welcome back, glad your ok, cant wait for pics.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Thanks guys, it's good to be back.. going to be fun with the new truck to play with. Here are the pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0219.JPG (95.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0226.JPG (96.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpeg 4285.jpeg (48.3 KB, 21 views)

Old 3 Weeks Ago

yikes!!!!!

SOLD 97 2500 4x4 ExtCab LB Auto; Isspro gauges (pyro, boost, tranny); 75hp Maxsticks, MaxTrans auto, KDP killed; BD DSS; 3rd gen 17" wheels; GM 1ton rear brake cylinders; Westin step bars; Pakbrake exhaust brake, TS Performance TC Lockup.