Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 08-03-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGIRON View Post
You were jinxed , because you're messing with the "Almighty Maple Tree" we'll hafta fly our Kanadian flag at half mast today
next thing you'll know, it'll rain tomorrow.
I have flown the Kanadain flag at spudfest
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 08-03-2020

GOOD MORNING DIESELRAM!!!!
Light fog and 66 this morning.
Been more tolerable last few days. Yesterday was 89 and only felt like 90 according to the man.
This must be what it's like to live in the mountains of Tennessee...
JFJ, "Sonny's BBQ" ?? The one I visit south of home has always been very good.

Lots of tractor time this weekend. It's only a month till dove season, then a month after that deer food plots need to be planted.
If they don't stop eating my garden we gonna open season a little early!!
If you can't have peas, have fresh deer meat!!
Bushogged a bumble bee nest in the ground. I escaped un-stung, but it was a tense moment!!
On the clock and making plans for the rest of the week.
Y'all be safe.
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!

Last edited by smokediver; 08-03-2020 at 06:52 AM..
Old 08-03-2020

Going to be another one of those, can you guess the weather days. Yesterday I put handles on the kitchen drawers. Morris supervised. I still have the cabinets to do.
Old 08-04-2020

Good morning DR, tolerable yesterday and last night, low 60s and 80ish for the high, add 10 for the real feel. Our Sonny's is spotty at best, and the election infection has made dining in KY even worse, their gov is on a power trip. Bad. Wonder if my new headlight is going to show up today......
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 08-04-2020

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...sunny today, have a raccoon coming into the backyard again. Night before last it got in the pond and we believe it got the white koi. time to put traps back out.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 08-04-2020

If it isn't one thing, it's another. Went to take some money out of my 401K and got, Sorry, the information you provided doesn't match our records. So I checked my Roth IRA, same thing. Wasted the day going back and forth with them trying to figure it out. My SSN and DOB have been changed. If they can't or won't figure out how my information got changed, then I just lost my retirement. The man I talked to said that information can only be changed internally unless someone hacked the system.
Old 08-04-2020

I hope there's a Fraud Unit to investigate that for you Cougar and get things straight.

Sunny, breezy 80F today, very pleasant.
Hauled rock outta town, don't know about tomorrow.
Had to put a can of 134a in the KW. Boost pressure is down about 4psi WOT....did get up to 42psi once....shoulda been around 47psi in that situation.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 08-05-2020

Good morning DR, pretty well a carbon copy of yesterday.....62* out, my kinda summer 80s later. Dang cougar, I bet when the first hack happened they robbed the money then.....hope you get it straightened out.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 08-05-2020

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM..85 today and sunny. cougar, your statements on your 401K and Roth will get your funds back. have you checked if there are any accounts opened using your SSN? we had someone using my information to open accounts at a credit unions and several big box stores. we filed a fraud case and when the collectors started sending notices we could give the case # and that was that. Strange though that they could change your SSN and DOB without you getting notice. Have you ask any of your other fellow employees if it has happened to them too? good luck my friend hope they straighten this out soon.
Now on facebook
Old 08-05-2020

Another maybe, maybe not rainy day in AK. Cold this AM, in the upper 40s. With the threat of rain yesterday I continued on the kitchen cabinets until I ran out of hardware. Possible today I can get back to the brush pile for a while.
The last I heard on my 401K and IRA is that it may have happened when I roller the balance of the 401K over into the IRA after that company let me go. 3 months later, that company deposited money back into the 401K as part of a profit sharing agreement for the previous year. The person who created the IRA for the rollover may have made the mistake.