Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 07-17-2010
Administrator

My rant..... I always look foward to coming back home after vacation, mainly the way people act & drive. People down South are a lot more friendlier, and drive with some sense. No sooner had we crossed back into MD yesterday, the a$$holes were zoomimg, eating texting, etc. all over the place.

Looked over at the wife and said..." Yep, we're back home. Ain't it great?"
2000QC,SLT,SB,4x4,Intense Blue,Auto,4.10,DSS,AFE Megacannon PRO GUARD-7,silencer ring MIA,Edge Comp-pump wire untapped,Rip's 4in Fair Shake Exhaust,Isspro EVs fuel,boost,pyro,FASS 95/150, S/S '03 trackbar bracket, Thuren '03 trackbar, HTS Ultimate Duty trans w/ billet input & output, 89% Suncoast convertor, 150HP MAXsticks

'06 Liberty CRD, Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat, GDE ECO tune

'12 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT, Bright Silver Metallic

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Old 07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
Sorry, but I must have this and use it. Has to be one of the best I have ever heard!

I know I feel better know.

The band stoped playing for a little while (intermission) so I could fall asleep around 8:30pm and way to close to wakeup time.

The queen (dispathcer) made another mistake on todays dispatch. The heatless witch put a driver on that was not suppose to be on for working this weekend. hey wait she does that 2 or 3 times a month, so nothing new.
Well, 'Slinger, the whole quote as I heard it from an old friend thirty-five years ago (who heard it first from his very liberal minister reads as follows:

You are cordially invited for a visit and extended stay in the Theological Place of Eternal Punishment.

A novel and virtually politically-correct way of saying "Go to He!!".
06 D3500 DRW Big Horn QC 2WD, 3.73, G56, BFG Commercial T/As, SuperChips Flashpaq, Cab-high Skaug body, Sparton pneumatics, K&N drop-in, Sirius. Valair dual-disc. 4x4x36 Magnaflow exits ahead of RH duals. LEDs at all ICC positions. Green LED floods at shift console(so you can get yer brew...er, Coke...in the cupholder in the dark...)
96 Grand Marquis GS pillow barge, 59000 miles.
Whiskey for my men, vasectomies for my enemies.
Old 07-17-2010

Oh WOW!! I've never noticed this one before. The place to unload all your cr@p.....

Ok, last Tuesday I took the wife and kids 100 miles away to the 'Alabama Adventure" water park, nothing awesome, but the kids didn't know any different, their first waterpark experience. So, we're all going down the water slides together when I went first down the one with the big funnel at the bottom, THAT DROPS YOU INTO AN 8-FOOT POOL AT THE BOTTOM !!! I was a little suprised by the depth, but before I could get to the surface I realized my 8 year old, who can't swim very well is coming down next, and HE has no idea IT'S 8 FOOT DEEP !!
So, I come out of the pool yelling to stop the next kid cause he can't swim. The pool guard was johnny on the spot, putting the brakes on the whole thing as I went running up the tower to make sure my son understood he couldn't go down the slide. AFTER I explained to him it was over his head and he couldn't go down this one, the wife asks me, "You mean he can't go on this one?" And I blurted out, "NO he can't go it's 8 feet deep and he can't swim!!"
She's about as bright as a firefly sometimes. As we walked back down the tower, she "advises" me to never speak to her like THAT again, to which I replied that I would do whatever I felt necessary if I felt my son was in danger and she needed to get over it.
So it's been a VERY cold week.
And today she wants to know if we're going to church in the morning.
Women, you can't live with them and you can't shoot 'em.....

Gunslinger, I'm jealous, you got a free concert......would've been better when you didn't need your sleep huh...
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!

Last edited by smokediver; 07-17-2010 at 10:28 PM..
Old 07-18-2010
Administrator

There was one near miss last week where I almost hit some dumb b!tch walking across the street. Coming up on a green light in the centerlane of a 3 lane road, all of the sudden this girl walks right out in front of me, not looking to see if anything's coming or not. There was a work truck in the left lane, the woman in the right lane almost nailed her too after I stopped.

And get this...all that for a friggin hat she went & picked up that was laying in the road. Another 5-10 mph & I'd of had a new hood ornament.

My only regret was not sooting the sh!t of of the dumb b!tch when she bent down to pick up that hat.
2000QC,SLT,SB,4x4,Intense Blue,Auto,4.10,DSS,AFE Megacannon PRO GUARD-7,silencer ring MIA,Edge Comp-pump wire untapped,Rip's 4in Fair Shake Exhaust,Isspro EVs fuel,boost,pyro,FASS 95/150, S/S '03 trackbar bracket, Thuren '03 trackbar, HTS Ultimate Duty trans w/ billet input & output, 89% Suncoast convertor, 150HP MAXsticks

'06 Liberty CRD, Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat, GDE ECO tune

'12 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT, Bright Silver Metallic

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Old 07-18-2010

....and then we get told we need to go to Anger Management counseling...
06 D3500 DRW Big Horn QC 2WD, 3.73, G56, BFG Commercial T/As, SuperChips Flashpaq, Cab-high Skaug body, Sparton pneumatics, K&N drop-in, Sirius. Valair dual-disc. 4x4x36 Magnaflow exits ahead of RH duals. LEDs at all ICC positions. Green LED floods at shift console(so you can get yer brew...er, Coke...in the cupholder in the dark...)
Old 07-18-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAF View Post
My only regret was not sooting the sh!t of of the dumb b!tch when she bent down to pick up that hat.

Ya I was thinking I should have gotten the SKS out and done some target practice the other night, but my wife reminded me it wasn't the other people fault just the idiot who runs the place and uses it for a tax write off.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."
Old 07-18-2010

O K, 'Slinger, think of your Avatar for this one:

You possess a facial quality that makes time stand still.

Translation: You gotta mug so ugly it could stop a clock!

I just love wit that makes people scratch their heads long enough for a clean getaway, don't you?
Old 07-19-2010

Had a Illiteratea$$ cut me off last week, almost taking my bumper with ! He happened to end up at the red light to my right and half atruck length behind. (I think you know where this is going now). I quickly reached down and the old EDGE HOT BOX was on 5X5. Getting revenge is so sweet ! I bet the jerk now wishes he had had airconditioning ! I filled his passenger compartment with a nice thick plume of blackness !

2001 3500,
Auto BUILT w/ Billet Triple Disc Convertor,
3:54 gears,
Edge Comp.hot box with MAX-IMUM STEALTH COVER,
60HP VanAaken in standby mode,
351,300 miles when sold.
1999 Ford F250 SOLD,
2005 Ford Mustang SOLD,
2009 Chevy Equinox,
Kubota diesel lawn tractor.
Old 07-19-2010

Make 'im look like Jolson, didja?
Old 07-20-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

It's a FREAKIN BURGER bun, ketsup, pickle, cheese, burger patty, bun...not ketsup,bun,ketsup,pickle,ketsup,some other non-idetifiable substance,maybe mustard,burger,ketsup,bun,pickle,mayo...I hope.

It's a freakin burger put it togther like you cared how I got it you good for nothing ingrate.

OK I feel a little better now I think.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."

Last edited by Gunslinger; 07-20-2010 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: I DON"T KNOW HOW 2 SPel