Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 06-08-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger
Default How was monday?

Mine was great. It started off with me being late cause some moron in the office told me the wrong time. Then drove 2 1/2 hrs and dumped a pallet of tube buscuits, yogut, and other tube bread items in the middle of the stores backroom at 4:45am, which I had to cleanup all by myself....did I mention I was LATE. I got to run the 1 1/4 to my pickup. Got there just in time. They take 2hrs to load so I'm going to get a nice nap yea. an hour after I get there they are done and I'm ready to go. great firetruck the nap. Back at yard had to unload the truck all the pallets were sideways and everyone and their best friend had to drive past the door I was unloading at making it take twice as long to unload. Then I get to load my next load O JOY. Move truck to the cooler and start loading. (It is now 9 1/2 hrs into my work day) load looks like total POOP a new person picked it, but not the produce a senior crew member of 10 years did it. I will make it short and say I P I $ $ E D 0 F F the whole warehouse. I was not happy. At 11 hours into my day I road off to my second store. done and back time to go home. RIGHT ON climb in the truck put the key in and NOTHING WTF I don't know but firetruck it all I got the screwdriver and jumped the starter it worked. Off to the store HD and Walgreens then home. I'm ready to hammer on it and go. Pastted teh youth pastor and quickly got a text. HAHA you just burn like $5 of gas. I reply with don't care bad mood besides I get better that a ferd anyday. The it started mojo of scaring the 4 wheelers killed cause someone was concerned for my mental health and kept texting me. ugh

Ok I'll break for a paragragh here for no good reason. Home now gonna figure out whats wrong with the truck NOPE. son calls Somthing wrong with the barn cat.....CRAP go and look, very sick cat.

Side note I like all animals even cats. BUT if I can't touch them cause they are mean or shy or they are useless they don't live long. That said the only cats I have are great mousers and friendly (exception wifes inside cats they are just stupid) I don't like puttin them down and try my best to make it quick. I FIRETRUCKED it up!

I was peting kitty and missed partly from one inch WTF and of couse that is when the pistol jambed double WTF. clear jam and finish the job. OK at this point in my day I am generaly P'd at the whole world. Grab the post hole digger and head out to drill a hole in the ground for the cat....The rockiest place in the world. Btw had everything in the bucket of the tractor and the finishing mower on the back guess what broke....no guesses the firetrucking finishing mower I just hooked up so my mom could mow. I lost 4 pins all at one time REALLY ALL 4 were there now GONE. bury the cat park the tractor put an order in with the parent supply org. (they knew about the sick cat sunday night and did nothing) and took a box of 22 amo from them and put 50 some rounds through POS browning Buck mark not a single jamb.

So tuesday I used the screwdriver to get to work. After work I found that the starter soliniod fuse blew so I replaced it and bam all good.

Ok after reading my post it did not do justice to the total crap monday was but you can get the idea.

It could have been worst but not much.

To Greybar,
Thanks for all the gory gifts. I wish you could have told me what was in the pile I stepped in on my way to work it look.....intesting.

Sorry for the sappiness she really was a good friendly cat.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."
Old 06-08-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to RAMNYOU

Damn guns sorry about all your crap for luck & about the cat

"If dogs are man's best friend, then the Labrador Retriever must be his soul mate."

2003 3500 H.O. 4x4, 6 speed manual, Laramie Pkg, Quad Cab, AFE air filter, Heavy Duty Bilstein shocks & Ringectomy
2004 3500 H.O. 4X4 Auto, Laramie Pkg, Quad Cab, Ringectomy, AFE turbo back exhaust
Old 06-08-2010

sorry to hear about your day,sorry for your loss.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 06-09-2010

Thanks. It really put a top on the day that I made an animal suffer.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics

Old 06-09-2010

It happens sometimes my friend, you didn't do it on purpose. you did the right thing.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 06-09-2010

I want whoever loves me the most to help me end my life when I am old and suffering! Thank you Papa Gunslinger!
Old 07-16-2010

Another month another rant:

I'l make it easy

Mom has cancer (new it was coming for 2 years, but still a crapper when it's official)

Boss is still an @$$

My son was in charge of making my lunch last night and forgot haft of it... AGAIN!

Dispather is still a dumb witch she tried to get me in trouble AGAIN! (the preachers wife)

Buddy was in a bad mood today about being $crewed by the witch AGAIN! see line 1

Buddies CB antenna broke but he could not call me to let me know, so I thought he was mad at me for no good reason for 6 hours. I know it stupid, but still...

The clutch went out on my way to the renters place let me count the stoplights 1, 2, 8000.

The church camp is having concert night 2500 feet from my house (Seventh Day Slumber) good band, but the sound is channeled through the hills right to my house and I need to be up for work at 1 am. The people that run the camp know this and have heard it first hand from my backyard....have I ever mentioned that my boss is a "Deacon" and my dispatcher is a Preachers WIFE, The guy who runs the camp is also a good Christian and has been sued by many, many, many people. Those people give the rest of us a bad name.

Now the wife is mad at me for being in a bad mood.....Yea THAT"S GONNA MAKE IT ALL BETTER!

Lastly I just got use to having renters and not looking forward to having to try and sell the place agian. They decided to tell me today that they are not going to stay longer because they can buy a house now. I thought they wanted to buy mine when they could get a loan. I want my pay every month on time renters to stay (or buy it from me).

Rant done...for now

Last edited by Gunslinger; 07-16-2010 at 06:57 PM..
Old 07-16-2010

Tell em , Just as well ,I've got some folks lookin to buy it. If you want to make an offer you've got first offer so let me know! .....my 2 cents
Old 07-17-2010

O K, here's one for you....maybe RAMNYOU remembers where Kennedy HS is?....

A few years ago a new gymnasium complex was built there with a fully computerized control system for the air conditioning. We won't mention the brand but I've always heard that it's hard to stop one. The installing contractor and controls subcontractor set the whole mess up with a network conversion interface(again, we won't mention brand but it sounds like something Bill Clinton could have used) to allow it to parlez with the school's main system.

From Day One it never "shook hands" with the main system.

Our schools are often used by movie studios for on-location shoots; this particular gymnasium was used for basketball sequences in Rebound with Martin Lawrence six years ago. We were scrambling trying to work the bugs out of the A/C control system. It was designed without any means of manually controlling it without a laptop plugged into it. A failure of the NC or the laptop and it's 173 tons of uselessness. To this day the upper echelons won't let us alter it to allow a Plan B.

This week and next the regular operator is on vacation.

Thursday morning the school plant manager informs me that there is to be another movie shoot over the weekend. Both the main and small gyms will be occupied. We're experiencing 103-degree days with abnormally high humidity levels and local thunderstorms. Forty tons of the eighty cooling the main gym and the single thirty in the small are not responding; the laptop won't uplink with the Network Controller and I have to schedule the system for Saturday and Sunday operation. And the school administrators are up in arms because the studios' use of the school means extra money for the school.

Now, mind you, I haven't worked this system in close to two years. The only call Jeffie in when the brown-nosers that work the school are unavailable for whatever reason.

I finally got linked and uploaded after two days of troubleshooting. I hope the overcomplicated pile of Malaysian microchips does what they want. If it doesn't it will, naturally, be MY fault. Administrators. Hollywood. MAY THEY ALL ROT AND BURN IN THE THEOLOGICAL REALM OF ETERNAL PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!

I feel better now. Rant off. Party on, Wayne!
06 D3500 DRW Big Horn QC 2WD, 3.73, G56, BFG Commercial T/As, SuperChips Flashpaq, Cab-high Skaug body, Sparton pneumatics, K&N drop-in, Sirius. Valair dual-disc. 4x4x36 Magnaflow exits ahead of RH duals. LEDs at all ICC positions. Green LED floods at shift console(so you can get yer brew...er, Coke...in the cupholder in the dark...)
96 Grand Marquis GS pillow barge, 59000 miles.
Whiskey for my men, vasectomies for my enemies.
Old 07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget View Post
MAY THEY ALL ROT AND BURN IN THE THEOLOGICAL REALM OF ETERNAL PUNISHMENT!!

Sorry, but I must have this and use it. Has to be one of the best I have ever heard!

I know I feel better know.

The band stoped playing for a little while (intermission) so I could fall asleep around 8:30pm and way to close to wakeup time.

The queen (dispathcer) made another mistake on todays dispatch. The heatless witch put a driver on that was not suppose to be on for working this weekend. hey wait she does that 2 or 3 times a month, so nothing new.