Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 04-26-2010

That's why Vodka is best,....or gin,,, no BS! lol
Old 04-27-2010

I see Max has not been back yet to this thread... My phone has not rang and there are no nasty remarks...LOL...
2004 1/2 dodge ram cummins 3500 quad cab laramie, 6 speed, FASS, 5 inch stacks, smarty POD, Maxstick's injectors,S and B intake, S and B cold air box, Max built turbo, Pyro, fuel, rail pressure, boost and fuel pressure gauges, 4 inch lift, dual steering stabilizers, with 35 MT tires, smoked clearance light/headlights and taillights, custom rear tailgate mural, ali arc bumper with lightforce and KC lighting the way.
Old 04-27-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

I'll have to say why are you drinking beer half the beer in this country (US) is owned by out of country companies....Drink Jack Danials and coke made and owned by US companies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetanefreek View Post
who is the world class duchebag that ruined my beer? no no .... that is an insult to duchbags everywhere, this guy is a duch-nozzle!! expert in all things duchery and in general duchebaggieness.
I'll admit that made me chuckle.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."
Old 04-27-2010

My rant of the day is as follows: Putting up with both dogs having the runs since last week and a $200 vet bill today. What the firetruck! It's always somethin'!!

2003 Honda Civic, 1.7 lit, auto, 2 door
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T. The wifes.
Old 04-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
I'll have to say why are you drinking beer half the beer in this country (US) is owned by out of country companies....Drink Jack Danials and coke made and owned by US companies!
that's why I was buying New Belgium beer, small American owned place, but now some A-hole has made me no longer able to keep my beer money in the states.

PROJECT MAX-FREEK
p-pump 24 valve, evil intake manifold, evil cam, evil valvesprings, evil head, evil timing cover, arc-flow, needs a home '41 dodge?
Old 04-27-2010

Well I have to wage in on this rant thing. I have always like the buy American deal. I am a firm believer of supporting North American built products. We are supposed to have a Free Trade Agreement in place between Canada and the US. To that I have to call Bull$hit.
Decide to have tranny rebuilt. I was on Sun Coast website and found a nice steel braided flex hose and dipstick to route the dipstick away from the turbo, so I ordered it.
Cost $170.00
Shipping $36.00
From the border to my door Federal Tax, Provincial Tax, Special Tax because it is a Diesel Truck Part and Brokerage Fee another $62.00.
Over $250.00 for a dipstick tube. What a rip.
Now I really know who the dipstick is!!
STOLEN: '98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.
Old 05-08-2010

I wsa going to start a new thread, but I will just go with this. When it rains it pours. Someday I hope I get to be the windshield and not the bug.

I already have a bunch of stuff going on in life... some I don't want to talk about, but let's just say it's not going to be cheap and it's extremely stressful.

I am trying to sell my house so we can move, and to top it all off my wife hit something in the road yesterday and wrecked two rims and two BRAND NEW tires. I was on the other side of traffic ridden hampton roads, so when I get home the tow truck has already dropped the car off, ON THE STREET!! Really?!?! So now I have to work in the middle of the road to fix it.

Oh and my truck was supposed to be done yesterday but the guy who was doing it got a piece of metal in his eye so we are hoping it will be done Monday.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

1997 2500 QCLB, 4X4 a fuel plate, a turbo, a CAI, head studs, a GSK, a lot of rust.
Old 05-08-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to RAMNYOU

onewhl sorry about yer troubles... hope things look up soon!

"If dogs are man's best friend, then the Labrador Retriever must be his soul mate."

2003 3500 H.O. 4x4, 6 speed manual, Laramie Pkg, Quad Cab, AFE air filter, Heavy Duty Bilstein shocks & Ringectomy
2004 3500 H.O. 4X4 Auto, Laramie Pkg, Quad Cab, Ringectomy, AFE turbo back exhaust
Old 05-08-2010

Hope every works for the best, and cheapest. I guess it doesn't take much up stairs to be a tow truck driver. Good MoJo sent your way
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 05-08-2010

I don't have enough money to retire, so I'll have to keep working at this stress filled job working with people that continuously do dumb things that will some day get someone hurt or killed.
Sorry, but it is that bad.