Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 04-17-2010

Here's my daily rant:
I went to the local fly-by-night dodge stealership to talk to them about my spray-in bedliners. The douche overweight, cowboy boot wearin, spandex shirt fashioned idiot salesmen I talked to was a complete jerk-off. First he barely pays attention to me, tries to (pardon me) 'jew' down my prices (even though they are cheaper then my competitor in the first place), and doesn't even bother to look at the liner in my truck to see my fantastic work. Whatever. So I leave, and surprisingly get a call from him the next day going to schedule a truck for a liner this week. Oh joy, right? Well after telling me that in the past that dealership has had a few of my liners they were 'unhappy' with, and we were hard to deal with, he tells me this is a $51,000 truck and to do a perfect job. I start to stew a bit, but hey it's money in my pocket so I'll take a few punches. Then he totally ignores my prices and tells me to do it for $375 (normal for this job would be $400). I get off the phone with him, get extremely anger for the next hour, then call him back and tell him to shove that truck right up his a$$ next to the stick that's lodged up there. They can continue to deal with the Ultimate *crap* Liner dealer who does junk liners for more money. I really HATE car salesmen.

Now to my next issue. These stealerships tack on an extra $100 from their price for the spray-in liner (I charge them say $400, they charge the customer $500 for nothing). If you ever buy a new truck, AVOID the spray-ins from the dealer and go directly to the applicator. I knock money off my prices to people that do this just out of satisfaction that the dealer isn't getting that $100 for my work.
Old 04-17-2010

The spandex shirt should have tip you off right away.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 04-17-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

Gumper you should have told him if he wants to hagle over the price you start at 425 and he can start 375 so you can meet in the middle. Then say secondly I own 2 Dodges and you know exatly how much you rip people off for, But thats just me. as far as bad job lets see the pics.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."
Old 04-17-2010

I'm still waiting to see a bad job. If I ever make a mistake I correct it every time. I don't send junk out the door.
Old 04-19-2010

Too tired to do it. Short rant...dump truck driver almost got made a size 12 shoe. When my wife says do it this way she has me backing her up so it's like I said it!!!!! and the horses got out cause someone was stupid (NOT ME).
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics

Old 04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumper View Post
I'm still waiting to see a bad job. If I ever make a mistake I correct it every time. I don't send junk out the door.

Right there with you!

Old 04-26-2010

Went to TRY and make a deal on an exhaust shop today lasted 5min guy doesn't realy want to sell.....

SO DON'T COME TO THE #&*#&^T TABLE AS@%@^&#

Old 04-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTORQ View Post
Man you people must lead a boring life . My kids wake daddy up every moring.
So what you are saying is that you are a lazy donkey that does not get out of bed befoer the kids... My image of you is shattered forever... LMAO.

Sorry nothing to rant about as I have been off work for 4 days using some comp time and enjoying life. I know that there is a MVA with a 5 ton that I have to look at on my return so I should have a good rant after reading that BS.

Oh I have one rant that I was witching to McKee about a few Fridays ago... Diesel performance shop owners who tell me a turbo is a direct bolt on that takes me 7 hours to get the dang thing installed.....

Sorry had to do it and you can not say I am a cheap a-- bugger....... Now don't do anything nasty to the next part I order from you.....
2004 1/2 dodge ram cummins 3500 quad cab laramie, 6 speed, FASS, 5 inch stacks, smarty POD, Maxstick's injectors,S and B intake, S and B cold air box, Max built turbo, Pyro, fuel, rail pressure, boost and fuel pressure gauges, 4 inch lift, dual steering stabilizers, with 35 MT tires, smoked clearance light/headlights and taillights, custom rear tailgate mural, ali arc bumper with lightforce and KC lighting the way.

Last edited by albertadodgeboy; 04-26-2010 at 08:15 PM..
Old 04-26-2010

I had a really good rant going, then I clicked the wrong button and the damn computer went back a page and it's all gone!! dirty rotten SOB bill gates! I wanna go whoop his ass right now!

PROJECT MAX-FREEK
p-pump 24 valve, evil intake manifold, evil cam, evil valvesprings, evil head, evil timing cover, arc-flow, needs a home '41 dodge?
Old 04-26-2010

ok here goes AGAIN

so I stop by the local store on my way home, hoping to pick up a six pack of a good beer, maybe a double or triple bock or a decent hefeweizen or stout.

WHY IS THERE FRUIT IN ALL OF MY BEERS?!?!?!?! THIS IS CRAP!!!

brewed with lemon zest!
made with orange peel, lemon peel, and coriander!
raspberry puree added after filtering!
so on so forth
to top it off, New Belgium brewing, Ft Collins CO. makers..... well former makers of one of my Favorite beers, called Trippel, a Belgian style triple bock that was actually really good, decided to change the recipe.

oh ok I'll give it a try.... what did the fairy fricken faggotts add? coriander. really? coriander? why not moose ****? or how about some cat ****? how about mounting a porta-john on top of the brew-tank? that would actually have been a lot better! have they ever HAD a belgian style beer? give you a hint the Belgians don't put fruit or a fruity disgusting thing like coriander in their beer, much less a triple bock, that's kinda like their crowning achievement.

picture Max building a full competition P- pump 24 valve fire breathing monster, then putting a stock turbo on it with a banks housing.......

who is the world class duchebag that ruined my beer? no no .... that is an insult to duchbags everywhere, this guy is a duch-nozzle!! expert in all things duchery and in general duchebaggieness.

he'd better hope to GOD I never get back down to visit the MAX shop again, so help me god I'll give him a piece of my mind he'll never forget!

I was happy to have a good beer that was made right here in the USA!!

oh well, I guess it's back to sending $12 per bottle to the Belgian Monks who brew Chimay Grande Reserve.

PROJECT MAX-FREEK
p-pump 24 valve, evil intake manifold, evil cam, evil valvesprings, evil head, evil timing cover, arc-flow, needs a home '41 dodge?