Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 04-15-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to RAMNYOU

Good luck Austin!!!

"If dogs are man's best friend, then the Labrador Retriever must be his soul mate."

2003 3500 H.O. 4x4, 6 speed manual, Laramie Pkg, Quad Cab, AFE air filter, Heavy Duty Bilstein shocks & Ringectomy
2004 3500 H.O. 4X4 Auto, Laramie Pkg, Quad Cab, Ringectomy, AFE turbo back exhaust
Old 04-16-2010

Austin, I feel for ya.. I started smoking at 14... That makes 36 years now.. Now that I'm an "educator" I have cut way back(Usually less than a pack a day). when I was turning wrenches full time it was a lot more!), but stopping completely is something I'm not quite ready for.. Hang in there and good luck!
Old 04-16-2010
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to MAXTORQ Send a message via Skype™ to MAXTORQ

Just curious if we have a Search Function on this site?

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 04-16-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTORQ View Post
Just curious if we have a Search Function on this site?
I think, But I never use it.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."
Old 04-16-2010

I needed wednesday off to watch my daughter since the normal babysitter is out of town. I asked my boss two months ago about this and marked it on the calender. The MORON makes the schedule, and lookie who has to work...ME. I point this out to him since he has me off thurs-fri. After waiting for a answer for a week he says 'yeah take wednesday off', so I think yay 3 days off! Nope, off wednesday, work thursday, off friday....and then work the weekend plus four more days. I SO hate me job....

And that whole 'max playing with his boys' thing creeped me out too.
Old 04-16-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austindodge View Post
My rant........ I just spent 96 freaking bucks on a freaking prescription to help me quit this freaking nicotine addiction called dipping because I found out that I had a heart attack not too long ago. The doc quizzed me on whether or not I was addicted or if it was just a habit and when I couldn't stop my freaking leg from twitching she realized after 28 years it's not just a habit. To top it off this freaking nicotine gum tastes like freaking SH&^! and everyone at work is driving me crazy and I want a freaking dip!

I now wish I would have listened to my mom and not started this freaking habit........

Okay, now I feel a little better

Well I guess I'm not going to PM you to see if you wanted to grab lunch in mid may while I was down that way.

Good luck 18 yrs of smoking and I have made it 8 or 9 months. BTW the crave never goes away just easier to deal with. Double BTW killing your neighbors chihuahua and throwing it on their roof cause it won't shut the He l L up and let you sleep doesn't help.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."
Old 04-16-2010
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to MAXTORQ Send a message via Skype™ to MAXTORQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumper View Post
I needed wednesday off to watch my daughter since the normal babysitter is out of town. I asked my boss two months ago about this and marked it on the calender. The MORON makes the schedule, and lookie who has to work...ME. I point this out to him since he has me off thurs-fri. After waiting for a answer for a week he says 'yeah take wednesday off', so I think yay 3 days off! Nope, off wednesday, work thursday, off friday....and then work the weekend plus four more days. I SO hate me job....

And that whole 'max playing with his boys' thing creeped me out too.

Yeah ok Mr!

And you want to watch your daughter .

Tell me what IS a NORMAL babysitter as apposed an AB normal babysitter?

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 04-16-2010

Well she's not normal...The 'usual' babysitter OK? That fair enough smart guy?
Old 04-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austindodge View Post
My rant........ I just spent 96 freaking bucks on a freaking prescription to help me quit this freaking nicotine addiction called dipping because I found out that I had a heart attack not too long ago. The doc quizzed me on whether or not I was addicted or if it was just a habit and when I couldn't stop my freaking leg from twitching she realized after 28 years it's not just a habit. To top it off this freaking nicotine gum tastes like freaking SH&^! and everyone at work is driving me crazy and I want a freaking dip!

I now wish I would have listened to my mom and not started this freaking habit........

Okay, now I feel a little better
I know what your going thru, I was up to 3 pouches of Redman a day. keep working to stay off that crap, it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. And if I can do it so can you!
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 04-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMNYOU View Post
I grew up with a cattle prod used on me regularly.... ya'll reckon that's what is wrong with me? lol

Oh & btw my rant is this:

My Mom just finished up a visit with us for 3 wks. Before she left she said she needed to discuss a serious matter with me. She was concerned that I should make an appt with my doc and ask him for some drugs to "calm" me down! WTF?! I have been a hyper spazz freak of nature my whole life & I like it! She even mentioned I should ask for a specific drug, Attavan (sp?). My silly Mom... but I love her! lol
Cattle prod You don't need a doctor, you just need Matt to get a cattle prod
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook