Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 04-02-2010
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to MAXTORQ Send a message via Skype™ to MAXTORQ

Ahh the daily saga continues.

Being I have two ladies in the house one takes a shower before me , then I normally take my own shower. But here lately my daughter I love her to death decides that water on her head is not such a bad thing . So she decides to take a shower this morning as well.

So I roll out of bed after playing with my boy and hop in the shower . Would you believe that there is NO FRIGGIN hot water! So there I stand with C&B 's dangling .

Thank god for coffee and OH yes I will get even!

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 04-02-2010

Bozo talk? BOZO talk? WTH? Ok, my rant! I would LOVE to come hang out at the shop and talk hunting but I've been working like a freaking mad-man for the past 10 days ... got about 80 hours in so far this week and thank God the client is closed today. I decided to "accidentally" take the battery out of the pager and will conveniently discover that on Monday morning.

SOLD 97 2500 4x4 ExtCab LB Auto; Isspro gauges (pyro, boost, tranny); 75hp Maxsticks, MaxTrans auto, KDP killed; BD DSS; 3rd gen 17" wheels; GM 1ton rear brake cylinders; Westin step bars; Pakbrake exhaust brake, TS Performance TC Lockup.
Old 04-02-2010

Max, If you have a valve going into the hot water heater just valve it in a couple minutes after they get in...... Not saying I know someone who has done this. But the Squeels are ear piercing !

2001 3500,
Auto BUILT w/ Billet Triple Disc Convertor,
3:54 gears,
Edge Comp.hot box with MAX-IMUM STEALTH COVER,
60HP VanAaken in standby mode,
351,300 miles when sold.
1999 Ford F250 SOLD,
2005 Ford Mustang SOLD,
2009 Chevy Equinox,
Kubota diesel lawn tractor.
Old 04-02-2010

I used to gradually crank off the valve from the water heater after giving our daughter an appropriate amount of time in the shower. Made her think she was running out of hot water, which was her signal for "done" I guess.... saved enough hot water for me then.

SOLD 97 2500 4x4 ExtCab LB Auto; Isspro gauges (pyro, boost, tranny); 75hp Maxsticks, MaxTrans auto, KDP killed; BD DSS; 3rd gen 17" wheels; GM 1ton rear brake cylinders; Westin step bars; Pakbrake exhaust brake, TS Performance TC Lockup.
Old 04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTORQ View Post
Don't think we even have a thread like this , but being that we have had a few here latley I'll start a thread and lead off.

Rant on here I am up to my elbows in a tranny rebuild NV5600 no less and the friggin phone rings off the wall. Better yet about the time I drop what I'm doing , in this case would be a case a F ing 200lb cast iron case to run 50 feet only for the answering service to catch it and the person calling NOT leave a message.

People you want to talk to the MAX leave me a friggin message will ya, I'll call ya back when I'm not breakin my back.

Rant off.
You whine like a mule....HEEEE HAAAAA!!!
Old 04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTORQ View Post

So there I stand with C&B 's dangling .

Thank god for coffee and OH yes I will get even!
I bet they looked like a stack of dimes with cold water.... about .20 cents worth!!!
Old 04-02-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to RAMNYOU

sorry for laughin' at your expense but I couldn't help mineself!

"If dogs are man's best friend, then the Labrador Retriever must be his soul mate."

2003 3500 H.O. 4x4, 6 speed manual, Laramie Pkg, Quad Cab, AFE air filter, Heavy Duty Bilstein shocks & Ringectomy
2004 3500 H.O. 4X4 Auto, Laramie Pkg, Quad Cab, Ringectomy, AFE turbo back exhaust
Old 04-02-2010

You want a rant?

I can't stand when I'm trying to watch my son play baseball at Kipling and Hampden when some inconsiderate jack in a black 2nd gen gets on Hampden going east and distracts my attention to listen to the sweet sound of a properly valved Cummins under power! Knock it off! Or not.

'93 W250 SC LB 4x4, Auto, 3.55-KDP killed by MAXTORQ, STRAIGHT PIPED! 212K miles-SOLD-In Canada now
Old 04-02-2010
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to MAXTORQ Send a message via Skype™ to MAXTORQ

Listen here dent boy I have yet to even begin to bend a wrench on your ride ...cheap a$$.

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 04-02-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

Ok sorry if I thought that this might end up as a rant tread but it turns out to be a lets go to Max's and drink beer tread. Well some of us would love to go anywhere to hang with like (or close enough) minded people and have a beer, but I live to far away (no I'm not moving) and all the guys that drive Dodges around here are pretty much backward idiots so in short thanks for reminding me that I live in the wronge part of the country.

oh yea here's 4

Note in with paycheck (in short) the company has been footing too much of your insurance bill so instead of the owner not building a new office or maybe giving up him private jet or not having the company buy him a new caddy every 6 months or other crap like that we're going to jack up your side of the bill by $50 a week.

Happy Easter

Now someone bring me a Jack and Coke.

Again I love my job......NOT

If you would like to know more about the situation keep an eye on the news out of the midwest.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."