Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 07-20-2010

Yeah Gadget, I just hate to be cut off ! And being that the right circumstances presented itself, I am an OPORTUNIST ! Me and my youngest were laughing like crazy !

2001 3500,
Auto BUILT w/ Billet Triple Disc Convertor,
3:54 gears,
Edge Comp.hot box with MAX-IMUM STEALTH COVER,
60HP VanAaken in standby mode,
351,300 miles when sold.
1999 Ford F250 SOLD,
2005 Ford Mustang SOLD,
2009 Chevy Equinox,
Kubota diesel lawn tractor.
Old 07-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamboners View Post
Had a Illiteratea$$ cut me off last week, almost taking my bumper with ! He happened to end up at the red light to my right and half atruck length behind. (I think you know where this is going now). I quickly reached down and the old EDGE HOT BOX was on 5X5. Getting revenge is so sweet ! I bet the jerk now wishes he had had airconditioning ! I filled his passenger compartment with a nice thick plume of blackness !
Yes! Chock up another un-suspecting victim of the DieselRam!

I've been there many times. I only do it to people that deserve it too. Tailgaters beware!

I agree. "Mr. Edge" on 5x5 does a nice job on putting them in their place. That's the ultimate (bleep-Bleep) gesture. Nothing like rolling the coal into someone's car that deserves it!
Mods: Custom built GB trans, & T/C | aFe stage II /PG 7 airfilter | aFe Blade Runner Intake Manifold| DSS | HRVP44 | 3rd Gen track bar kit | FASS 150 | Smarty | MagHytec rearend cover | SPS 62/14 turbo | HX40 Downpipe | HTT quickspool exhaust manifold | DDP 110HP sticks | FIrestone airbags | Quadzilla Adrenaline | Magnaflow 4" stainless exh | Leer cap | Bilstien HD shocks | Garmin GPS | Cobra 200 GTL DX CB

Last edited by TrailRider; 07-20-2010 at 03:59 PM..
Old 07-21-2010

LMAO!! That is great Hamboners! I had an a-hole ridding my bumper when I went up to Alvarado. Only meant to just give that douchebag a BCOD but ended up clearing out everybody behind me. Guess 600cc fuel will do that

96 Dodge 2500, 4x4, Auto, new project
Old 07-26-2010
Administrator

BGE...Baltimore Gas & Electric. What a friggin joke for a power company. Lost power Sat. night about 10PM, got it back on at 10PM Sun. night. An underground line shorted where it goes underneath I-95. It's on a secondary road, so there's not a lot of traffic, nor is it under the road. It's off to the side under dirt. It takes that long to dig up a line that goes from pole to pole for 150' or so? What a bunch of a$$clowns. Lot of p!ssed off people around here after that one.

I really like their slogan...."We're on it". It should be "We're on sh!t".
2000QC,SLT,SB,4x4,Intense Blue,Auto,4.10,DSS,AFE Megacannon PRO GUARD-7,silencer ring MIA,Edge Comp-pump wire untapped,Rip's 4in Fair Shake Exhaust,Isspro EVs fuel,boost,pyro,FASS 95/150, S/S '03 trackbar bracket, Thuren '03 trackbar, HTS Ultimate Duty trans w/ billet input & output, 89% Suncoast convertor, 150HP MAXsticks

'06 Liberty CRD, Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat, GDE ECO tune

'12 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT, Bright Silver Metallic

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Old 07-27-2010

They are doing some more superficial road "repairs" on the Glenn highway between Anchorage and Wasilla. What they did last year is already stating to break up. What a joke. Thanks for the stimulus?
Old 07-27-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger
Default Stoplight tickets

This is the letter I sent in with the request for information I got from my company.

To whom it may concern,
This note is intended to inform you to please send the ticket intended to collect revenue and not of public safety. The prior statement is fact thou many in city councils and judicial courts wish to ignore it. I know this because blinding a person with driving a vehicle is not in the interest of public safety.

On the very early morning hours of July, 16 2010 I was traveling north bound on US Highway 61 in order to make a delivery in the town of Hannibal, MO. When I was observing a southbound vehicle making several back and forth motions somewhat like a drunk person was driving it. This would be a guess and not fact because I nor (as far as I know) any police officer tested the individual driving. While this was going on I had another individual coming from the east pull to the light like they were not sure if they were going the right direction. Roughly the same time I had to make a choice to try a hard stop possibility cause my trailer brakes to lock up, or to continue through it and keep my attention on the other vehicles at the intersection. As you can tell I found that keeping my attention on the other vehicles more important than judging and try and stop my vehicle making it part of the way through the intersection.

The above being stated I will say that none of that was in the video (that I assume is the same as the police see) that was posted on the Photonotice.com. I will also state that whatever ticket is sent to me I will pay and never intend admission of guilt by doing so. The reason I say so is that it is more cost effective for myself in the role of sole breadwinner of my family to simply pay the ticket, and get on with my life short a few more dollars to a jurisdiction that claims public safety while endangering lives.

Gunslinger
Million mile truck driver

P.S. A million mile driver is someone that has driven one million miles without an accident.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."
Old 07-28-2010

Just makes ya wanna do what sent Cool Hand Luke to jail, don't it?
06 D3500 DRW Big Horn QC 2WD, 3.73, G56, BFG Commercial T/As, SuperChips Flashpaq, Cab-high Skaug body, Sparton pneumatics, K&N drop-in, Sirius. Valair dual-disc. 4x4x36 Magnaflow exits ahead of RH duals. LEDs at all ICC positions. Green LED floods at shift console(so you can get yer brew...er, Coke...in the cupholder in the dark...)
96 Grand Marquis GS pillow barge, 59000 miles.
Whiskey for my men, vasectomies for my enemies.
Old 07-28-2010

cut the heads off of parking meters?

well yeah I guess I could see that.

PROJECT MAX-FREEK
p-pump 24 valve, evil intake manifold, evil cam, evil valvesprings, evil head, evil timing cover, arc-flow, needs a home '41 dodge?
Old 07-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetanefreek View Post
cut the heads off of parking meters?

well yeah I guess I could see that.
cut the camera off the signal mast.

amazing what you can do with a cordless sawzall.
06 D3500 DRW Big Horn QC 2WD, 3.73, G56, BFG Commercial T/As, SuperChips Flashpaq, Cab-high Skaug body, Sparton pneumatics, K&N drop-in, Sirius. Valair dual-disc. 4x4x36 Magnaflow exits ahead of RH duals. LEDs at all ICC positions. Green LED floods at shift console(so you can get yer brew...er, Coke...in the cupholder in the dark...)
96 Grand Marquis GS pillow barge, 59000 miles.
Whiskey for my men, vasectomies for my enemies.
Old 07-31-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

I thought about just running it down after it flashed in my eys and saying I just couldn't see. it wouldn't be far from the truth.

If a guy in the turn lane turns, when the turn lane changes to red I get a face full of flash. You also have to relize I sit 8ft up in the air and those polls are 8-10ft high so it's right in my face. I hate them things.

I saw a lady full on run off the road cause she was staring at it to see if it would flash as the light turned red....good thing she was in front of me going the same direction and not coming toward me.
100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."