Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, a balmy start to the day....34* and maybe 60ish later....them cold fronts getting serious. gonna drink coffee for a bit. Just hanging out till daybreak
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 1 Week Ago

GOOD AFTERNOON DIESELRAM!!!!
Currently sunny and 69, PERFECT!! after a cool 39 deg start.
High of 68 for yesterday was also SAWEEET!!
Running the roads hard the last 2 days and still much to do!!
Ralph coming over from college tomorrow about lunch time. About one day every few weekends is all I get now. I know he's busy..
Cook something good, watch some racing and discuss the mechanics and physics of every turn and burn! Perfect Sunday!
The 09's fuel problem was non existent the last 2 days..
Long as it stays that way I'm good!!
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 265k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 1 Week Ago

Sunny high 60's today.
Hauled dirt & rock halfa day then changed the oil on Cornbread Red and installed a new battery on Red after trying to make the old battery work. The positive post was in bad shape so I built it up with rosin core solder and a soldering iron. The battery was still bad so I replaced it with an AGM battery. Tomorrow looks like the last warm Sunday for a while so I want to get in the wind for a little while if it doesn't rain.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, up bright and squirrelly.....busy day yesterday.....bank, Harvey dive and lunch with an old friend at Hooters....nice yet busy day lunch party/dinner today with family celebrating brothers B'day, might be warm enough to ride mid 60s is the best guess now.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....showers today, just hanging out till lunch than I'll have lunch and take a nap..
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Cloudy 60's with intermittent showers, about 1/8"....just enough to wet the streets.
After Church I drove to the local vitamin shoppe and bought more zinc vitamins...supposed to help fight off colds and viruses.
The 63-65-.70a/r turbo is really laggy with the 100hp nozzles.
New Maxstix VCO's will fix that.
Was going to Bean's annual smoke-out w/pulls and dyno sessions next saturday but we're lined up with asphalt and street salt hauls this week including saturday. Maybe somebody will be doing something later.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, warmer today...clear out now. Stands to reason.....it's Monday. Gotta call my local HD guy, put the rear tire on and balance it....leaves are turning color, don't want to miss the fall rides with a bad tire. Coffee is ready, y'all be safe out there

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 1 Week Ago

Partly sunny low 70's today.
Hauled dirt & rock, in town driving.
Good to see you stop by Chris

Quote:

Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, seasonal temps, 75ish for the hi. No rain so Imma take the bike....Gotta find my property tax bill, pay early and save.....every little bit helps. Well, off to the races...

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...we paid our property tax in April, talked to a guy yesterday that has an'14 and had everything deleted and a straight exhaust put on. What do you all think.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook