Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Got to get fuel in the '12 to head out to spudfest next week.
I need a bigger fuel tank.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Sunny 80's today. Hauled asphalt in the air conditioned KW today then hauled 10 tons up that steep driveway this afternoon in the non-air conditioned, single axle Freightliner.
Made a startling discovery this morning. The el-cheapo rechargable batteries from harbor freight are rated only 1.2 vdc.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley style lift pump next to the fuel tank...13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, jammer 100's, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
You learn a lot living with a blond for 34 years. Mostly what not to do.

True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, near carbon copy of yesterday's weather.....build on the PT6 power section continues. Dump run and pick up the countertop for the rental house I'm helping with. Hopefully something different for supper tonight.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car, heavy sigh.........
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...the old red truck is very happy taking me to work so I guess I'll drive her again today and then get her a full tank of diesel.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, rain overnight and humidity continues....countertop looks good but installer nowhere to be found.....turns out he does this about twice a year. Gotta find a new guy before next episode......Strawberry pie for presert last night.....yep, presert.....I ate it first
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM..Got my 3 teeth cleaned after work yesterday, going to the doctor tomorrow for a check up. Well off to work than come home and start cleaning the 5er fot the trip to spudfest.
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM..Got my 3 teeth cleaned after work yesterday, going to the doctor tomorrow for a check up. Well off to work than come home and start cleaning the 5er fot the trip to spudfest.
Why can't the wifey clean the 5er...is she still painting the siding on the house?
Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, mid 60'....mid 80's.....thunderboomerie....typical weather pattern but might take Pookie anyway.....she needs gassed up. Problem child PT6 seems to be squared away and looking forward to seeing it leave.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Nigel, the wife's talents are better used cleaning and waxing the trucks. Anybody can throw away some beer cans and say they cleaned.
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Good Morning DR, same same...blah blah pattern of yada yada.....BUT it is yayday! Might head to Knoxvegas this weekend and see what I can live without......

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis