Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Vendor Specials and Promotions > Vendor Warranties
Vendor Warranties Here you will find topics started by our vendors on any warranty issues they may have.

Old 09-28-2007

Send a message via AIM to imported_Rob Watkins
Default From Brad at FASS

Hello,

I’ve come across an interesting customer troubleshooting situation. I was visiting at a dealers’ location when a FASS customer was towed in. The customer had a fuel pressure gauge which indicated 0 psi. I performed the 5 gallon bucket test. The unit was in perfect working condition. The problem was, the customer had a stock 5/16” suction tube with a FASS rated at 150gph. There was enough restriction in the suction line to create a major flow issue. The fix is our STK-1001 (1/2 suction tube kit).

I would like to thank the many of you that have contacted me by phone or email showing your support this last week. It seems that one of our competitors, Pureflow, is severely badgering us. Here are some facts:

· The FASS Systems are covered by 6 years warranty (pickup models) or a 2 year warranty (semi’s & heavy equipment) when we receive the proper paper work. Only a 1 year warranty accompanies Pureflow products. In conjunction with that “1 year” you will probably receive a reconditioned unit, per “their standards”.

· The United States Patent Office recognizes the superiority of the FASS System by issuing two patents for the FASS System. The US patent office will look at any and/or all patents covering similar subjects before issuing new patents. In short our patents were referenced to their patents in order to obtain them. The patent offices did not see any infringement and either did the federal court judge, Judge Fleissig.

· The article written by Bruce Mallinson was written in 1996 when I was manufacturing, developing & marketing the product they speak of. I have been doing business with Bruce since 1994 to Current. Bruce/Diesel Injection discontinued the use of there product in 2003 when they saw the advanced design technology in the FASS.

· We currently use 5 Mazak CNC Machines, same type of machine they speak of, and have been using them since the inception of the FASS product line.

Per our Standards, we will professionally address some of the other issues in a future email. To continue: “The Rest of the Story!”

Have a great day!

Brad Ekstam
President
Diesel Performance Products, Inc
<a href="http://www.dieselram.com" target="_blank">http://www.dieselram.com</a>