Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Diesel Ram Technical Topics > Technical Info: 2nd Gen NON-DRIVETRAIN
Technical Info: 2nd Gen NON-DRIVETRAIN Technical discussion of second generation (1994 - 2002) questions, solutions and upgrades. Please -- DO NOT post drivetrain discussions in this forum.

Old 05-13-2006

Default Re: Levelling Kits, Suspension, Lifts Oh my...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Wyatt Earp:
ya but,
With Air Bags wouldn't you need a compressor and all that stuff?
</div></div>no that is a option..you can run the air lines for each bag out the back and mount them near the hitch or anywhere you can get to it easy and as you need it just fill em up with a normal compressor....
2001 dodge ram 2500 QC,LB,4x4, 4.10 gears, auto trans, 4in. dual exhaust straight pipe, edge ez, hot rod VP44, AFE mega cannon, silence ring MIA, wastegate turnbuckled, tripe pillar isspro gauges, 285/75r16 pro comp A/T`s
Old 05-17-2006

So is Summit the cheapest place to get D25's? Do they only come in red powder coated?
Old 05-17-2006

I have the Rancho front springs with softride nitro shocks all the way around and firestone airbags in the back and love this setup. I can tune the trucks supension for the type of driving Im doing as well as being better able to keep the truck level when towing which keeps the headlights aimed and gives the truck a better feel. My 2C worth.
96-2500 4X4SC,Auto,354 LSD,KDP,Hybrid Turbo,4" pipe,215 inj,#11 plate,3GSK,BD Pressure lock, billet conv,beefed trans,Boost,pyro,Trans guages,DT track bar,Rancho links, Rancho 3"fr lift,airbags,Mag hytec trans pan and rear diff. cover.Optima gel 265/70-17
Old 05-19-2006

cwallace u can order d-25s from anyplace summit jegs 4wd parts just call around! get a 4x4 magizine and start calling!
02 3/4 4x4 5spd dbl.disk BIG input shaft afe stg.II edge juice w/att. redline bdplug n play vp box 7hole .016" sticks maxspool cam full tilt raymac head w/titanium valvetrain studded girdled scs axles detroit lockers frt.& rear 4.88 dynatrac hub conversion ats manifold s400 turbo on the street water/meth injected **NEW** stripped to frame chrome paint powdercoated or new everything!!!
07 q/c s/b 4x4 auto edge juice w/att. edge ez 6" lift 22x11 kuhmo r/v mud
Old 05-19-2006

and yes they only come in red unless you want to wait untill a production run is started or ended to get them raw and have them powdercoated yourself like i did. they are factory color matched.
02 3/4 4x4 5spd dbl.disk BIG input shaft afe stg.II edge juice w/att. redline bdplug n play vp box 7hole .016" sticks maxspool cam full tilt raymac head w/titanium valvetrain studded girdled scs axles detroit lockers frt.& rear 4.88 dynatrac hub conversion ats manifold s400 turbo on the street water/meth injected **NEW** stripped to frame chrome paint powdercoated or new everything!!!
07 q/c s/b 4x4 auto edge juice w/att. edge ez 6" lift 22x11 kuhmo r/v mud