Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 02-01-2020

Default February Mornings

Good Morning DR, what a loooonng January.....Behind us now. Nice early spring day out this morning, around here we call it first false spring, I promise winter is nearby just waiting....Going to the Hervey joint today, banking in Slumberset, thinking about a new TV, meh, might look as they are cheap now.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 02-01-2020

Good morning everyone, in the last 24 hrs, we have had 5 1/2" of rain bestowed upon us. Not to mention heavy rain all week. Apparently its a sub-tropical storm moving through here. I wish I could have some subtropical sunshine for a week or so. I can hear the Coquihalla river just a roaring, its only 2-300 feet from me. Then by Sunday its supposed to drop from 60 to 30 and snow. God's taking out his anger on this lil one horse town.
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab short box, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Air bags, Onboard air, Fisher Snow Plow, 35" BFG K02 Tires Edge moniter.
Old 02-01-2020

GOODAFTERNOONDIESELRAM. been out side in the DRY 50F weather. did my no rain dance and sent it up north so it wouldn't affect anyone.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 02-01-2020

Cloudy near 50F today.
Hauled 2 loads gravel then spent some time grinding a crack in the bed then welding it up.
Fixed a trans fluid leak on Clunkette's little truck.
Getting ready for a pleasant evening listening to the Grand 'Ole Opry.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 02-02-2020

Good morning DR, been feeling like Clunk hit me with a truck, big one......pretty bad tummy issue, hope I get better today.....
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 02-02-2020

Quote:
Good morning DR, been feeling like Clunk hit me with a truck, big one......pretty bad tummy issue, hope I get better today.....
Hey Jet, what happened? you find a new restaurant to eat at? Hope yer feeling better.
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab short box, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Air bags, Onboard air, Fisher Snow Plow, 35" BFG K02 Tires Edge moniter.
Old 02-02-2020

Good Morning DieselRam...
Sunny and 32. Heavy frost on the windshield, but 60 later, and 70 by Wednesday is the rumor. 2-3 days of rain and thunderstorms along with the warmer temps...
I usually enjoy the winter as I hate the heat, but I'm ready to turn dirt and drop seeds!!
BRD, send me the instructions for that 'No Rain Dance' !!!
Thought yesterday was supposed to be nice, but a peek of sun, then some clouds, then a sprinkle of rain, then cloudy and breezy....
Broke the sight glass on the hydraulic tank on the mule Friday so had to figure out something..
Plugged for now.
Changed oil in mule & trailer since it's the first of the year.
On the clock today, thinking how I need to roll tomorrow!
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 265k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!

Last edited by smokediver; 02-02-2020 at 07:28 AM..
Old 02-02-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokediver View Post
Good Morning DieselRam...
Sunny and 32. Heavy frost on the windshield, but 60 later, and 70 by Wednesday is the rumor. 2-3 days of rain and thunderstorms along with the warmer temps...
I usually enjoy the winter as I hate the heat, but I'm ready to turn dirt and drop seeds!!
BRD, send me the instructions for that 'No Rain Dance' !!!
!
Ok but if it rains here I'll know who to come see!
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 02-02-2020

Sunny 68F today so I went for a short ride on Red before going to see Mom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Red T.jpg (75.4 KB, 9 views)
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 02-03-2020

Good morning DR, nice looking seat Clunk.....comfortable?? Cloudy and 49, mid 60s later. Going to work this morning, not sure if I'll stay all day.....Are you sure you weren't in my neck of the woods Clunk?????

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon