Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default June the speedo month

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...now that most of the painting is done I'm going to start puttpng the cameras and lights back up on the house after work.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Partly sunny 80's.
Still hauling rock and dirt but have to go through the middle of town and all that stop and go traffic to dump....6 loads today.
Got behind a spandexite today in the dump truck on a narrow, winding road and couldn't pass so I turned on the flashers and used the jakebrake a lot.
I'd get up close (about 50ft.) then back off on the jake then back up close. That poor guy pedaled his a$$ off but he wouldn't stop and pull off to the side.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley style lift pump next to the fuel tank...13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, jammer 100's, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
You learn a lot living with a blond for 34 years. Mostly what not to do.

True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin

Last edited by Clunk; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:38 PM..
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...now that most of the painting is done I'm going to start puttpng the cameras and lights back up on the house after work.
How big is your place? Its been what....2 months to paint your place? Or is your Wifey using a 1/2" paint brush.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, 60's....80's....wet. D-Day memorial tomorrow in Knoxvegas, been invited to the shindig. Might try and go as be a chance to visit with couple old buddies, good chance of BBQ and the H-D joint. Northern too. Have to see how the day shakes out.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car, heavy sigh.........
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
Old 3 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM..Going to hang out in the front yard after work and have drinks and clean guns, the car trolls are back.

I talked to the wife and it seems as though she HAS been using a 1/4" brush, she's steeping up to a 1' today.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good Evening DieselRam.....
Scattered thunder bumpin things for the past week...Me & Ralph still managed to get 8 repos in 2 days...between 24 hr shifts with Memorial Day off.
2 more tires, 1 on the trailer and one on the dollies....picked up a 12x40 so heavy it bent the axle on the dolly wheel..
Snake huntin safari planned for tomorrow night after a cookout. Redneck entertainment.
Sherrie says she's never been snake huntin...we may have to hog tie her till we get started...
#10 fuel plate, AFC mods, straight exhaust, silencer ring...??
99 2500 2wd, quad cab, auto, raptor on frame rail, big line kit, k&n filter right on the turbo.
'07, megacab, 2wd, dually, 6.7, 6 spd auto,
DPF gutted, h&s programmer, jasper turbo.

My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, Still debating on Ktown.....lots of things I need down that way along with some jamming ribs. The day awaits an active participant.....Y'all have fun!
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
Old 2 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Going to look ay RV's today, if I don't get one I'll buy new batteries and get mine ready for Spudfest. Bowl of fun is ready. I'll finish watching my wife paint today also.
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

54 and mostly cloudy. Been clear and reaching into the 70s. Sending out more resume's today. Looking in Idaho, Kansas, and Wyoming right now. Got to clean the belly of the 01 before I take it back to the transmission shop. No wounder I don't have any rust.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, chilly start to the day, chance of rain later. Nice trip to Knoxvegas....Northern for a couple of things, picked up some riding gloves and liked at a new lid and a couple other stops. Decided to pass on the ribs and go for some better than average Cajun. Got home in time to ride a spell. Good day all in all.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis