Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 11-11-2017

Good morning DR, frosty start to the morning.....near 60 later and partly sunny. Haven't abused the Bacon Bar in town in a couple of months....might make the trip after coffee is gone....
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 11-11-2017

3. Can't say much more than that.
Old 11-11-2017

Sunny and not too cold out, hose is thawed out so maybe ill wash the vehicles and make it rain tomorrow.
1991.5 W250, onboard air, air shocks, air bags, cranked pump, 58mm billet c/w, 16cm t/h, BD Finned valve covers, aux eng oil cooler, aux fan cooled tranny cooler, BD Diff cover, 1 ton rear wheel cyls, Fisher snow plow
Old 11-11-2017

Sunny 60F today.
Hauled lots of mud, overloaded too.
Will wash the bed out tomorrow.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, 7x.013" Maxstix

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, High 40's to mid 50's and overcast, rain possible late tonight (it's west of Clunk now) Bacon Bar was a no go yesterday....went to visit with family instead. The Huddle joint is my destination this morning. Coffee is ready, gotta go
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 4 Weeks Ago

My plan worked, washed the vehicles and its raining...get to goof off today. Might go into the garage and re organize some stuff, although someone told me once that people that are well organized are people that are too lazy to look for stuff. I ran that concept by my wife once, she just shook her head and walked away.
1991.5 W250, onboard air, air shocks, air bags, cranked pump, 58mm billet c/w, 16cm t/h, BD Finned valve covers, aux eng oil cooler, aux fan cooled tranny cooler, BD Diff cover, 1 ton rear wheel cyls, Fisher snow plow
Old 4 Weeks Ago

1, should continue this below normal trend through this week as well.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Was called up from the reserves and went back to Fort McMurray for a two week shift. Now I know why I retired, -23*C on the way home to the airport.
Going to have to get out a couple more times and see if I can get a deer or a black bear as the sausage supply is dwindling.
'98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Cloudy near 60F.
I took the day off and napped. Gotta be rested for another big week.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, 7x.013" Maxstix

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, 40's all day, 30's tonight and clear till the clouds show up. Good day yesterday, family and friends for breakfast and supper......most of the day was with my brother Gary he's is my favorite bad influence

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon