Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 11-03-2017

Here are the natural supplements I'm using to keep my blood sugar under control.
Gymnema
Bitter Melon
Cinnamon from Ceylon cinnamon. Other forms are toxic.
Turmeric
Cat's Claw from Uncaria. Do not use ones from Acacia, it is toxic. I'm also allergic to it.
Selenium. Best natural source is Basil nuts.
Magnesium
Chromium

Jenuvia(?) and Metformin is what the doctors put me on and I had severe reactions to both. I haven't taken either in a year now.
Old 11-03-2017

28 and the dense fog is finally clearing off. Tomorrow night into Sunday we are supposed to get our next snow if not freezing rain.
Off to a fold, spindle, and mutilate session.
After that I'll pull my 01 winter tires out of storage for tomorrow.
Old 11-03-2017

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....Less than 24 hours to hunting season for Elk. cougar, there's not really any off the wall remedy. Carbs that's what you need to watch, A slice of white bread is around 11 carbs, wheat is close to that. Flat bred is 11 carbs for 2 slices. Little things like that will help.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 11-03-2017

I'm for whatever lowers the number my blood sugar tester shows me.
I took off tomorrow so I can try this medicine without being at the wheel of a loaded tri-axle in traffic. If I feel pretty good, I'll install my 7x.013"sac Maxsticks....woo-hoo!
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, 7x.013" Maxstix

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 11-03-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....cougar, there's not really any off the wall remedy. Carbs that's what you need to watch, A slice of white bread is around 11 carbs, wheat is close to that. Flat bred is 11 carbs for 2 slices. Little things like that will help.
Yup, same with rice, pasta, potatos, corn, breads, etc, etc. It can all be handled by diet, easy to say, I know, its so hard to cut all these out of your diet, because its such a big part of our western diet. Im constantly doing good with my eating habits for a while, then I get all stoopid and eat a bunch of crap.
1991.5 W250, onboard air, air shocks, air bags, cranked pump, 58mm billet c/w, 16cm t/h, BD Finned valve covers, aux eng oil cooler, aux fan cooled tranny cooler, BD Diff cover, 1 ton rear wheel cyls, Fisher snow plow
Old 11-04-2017

Good morning DR, cloudy and 60*....going to the airport and work on the beater.....front brakes are thin. After that might hit the bacon bar. Trip to KnoxVegas is Monday now.....traffic congestion kept me from my appt. I eat carbs early in the day, work the calories off....white meats and limit red meats....if you can make alcohol from it.....it has carbs.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 11-04-2017

Good Morning Y'all...
The taste of fall didn't last long. 70- 80 last few days & not getting below 60 with high humidity & a shower here & there.
62- 80 today is the rumor. Showers pos'd to be gone.
Gonna try & bury 400 ft of water line with a tractor & middle buster & build a service pole.
Maybe home by next weekend.
Opening day of youth deer season. Ralph's gotta do something in Tupelo. Might make an afternoon hunt...
#10 fuel plate, AFC mods, straight exhaust, silencer ring...??
99 2500 2wd, quad cab, auto, raptor on frame rail, big line kit, k&n filter right on the turbo.
'07, megacab, 2wd, dually, 6.7, 6 spd auto,
DPF gutted, h&s programmer, jasper turbo.

My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 11-04-2017

The wife eliminated most starches and soy from our diet some time ago. A good book on the subject is Wheat Belly. Primal Blueprint is another. GMO's are bad news and should be eliminated ASAP.
Looks more and more like our next storm is going to give us freezing rain instead of snow. We can only hope for the latter. Spoke too soon yesterday, the freezing fog rolled back in and stayed here the rest of the day.
Old 11-05-2017

Well, the snow was a no-show, so my stress level is down. It tried but it was just a wisp that just left a dusting on the rooftops.sunny and cloudy forcasted for the rest of the week.
1991.5 W250, onboard air, air shocks, air bags, cranked pump, 58mm billet c/w, 16cm t/h, BD Finned valve covers, aux eng oil cooler, aux fan cooled tranny cooler, BD Diff cover, 1 ton rear wheel cyls, Fisher snow plow
Old 11-05-2017

Good Morning DieselRam....
65 at sunrise, overcast and foggy.
82 is threatened for later.
Cooler mid week they claim.

Water line buried after plenty of shoveling.
Them gummy prairie clods just wouldn't roll out of the ditch.
Supposed to be connected on Tuesday.
The service pole is another story...
#10 fuel plate, AFC mods, straight exhaust, silencer ring...??
99 2500 2wd, quad cab, auto, raptor on frame rail, big line kit, k&n filter right on the turbo.
'07, megacab, 2wd, dually, 6.7, 6 spd auto,
DPF gutted, h&s programmer, jasper turbo.

My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!