Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Well, didn't get any of my to do list done today, had a lot of unexpected extra rain today, so did a little bit of shopping, then had a fantastic afternoon nap.
1991.5 W250, onboard air, air shocks, air bags, cranked pump, 58mm billet c/w, 16cm t/h, BD Finned valve covers, aux eng oil cooler, aux fan cooled tranny cooler, BD Diff cover, 1 ton rear wheel cyls, Fisher snow plow
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, early start as I.....well, couldn't sleep. 30ish to 50ish and clear. Going to visit family before they leave for Michigan.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Well, got the block heater installed in the skidsteer, went real smooth, took all of 20 mins.
1991.5 W250, onboard air, air shocks, air bags, cranked pump, 58mm billet c/w, 16cm t/h, BD Finned valve covers, aux eng oil cooler, aux fan cooled tranny cooler, BD Diff cover, 1 ton rear wheel cyls, Fisher snow plow
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, cool and clear for the next few days, currently 28*.....60ish later. Monday and finishing a hot section and prop on a Caravan. It is scheduled for a trip to Puerto Rico Thursday....might stay late tonight to hedge my bets.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Sitting here in Wachita waiting before heading to class. It’s HOT here! Boss set me up in the same flee trap as last time. I think I’m going to sleep in the car in Walmart’s parking lot and use there public bathroom. I think it would be cleaner.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Cougar, borrow Nigel's ewe sheep, invite the managers wife to the party and get kicked out permanently. Send'em some party pics with the sheep often to make sure they remember your name and company.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, 7x.013" Maxstix

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin

Last edited by Clunk; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:23 PM..
Old 2 Weeks Ago

After the long holiday weekend, I'm back to work hauling dirt & rock.....I kinda missed it.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, 7x.013" Maxstix

Quote:

Last edited by Clunk; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:24 PM..
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Rained today...again, but who cares, I work inside.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Sitting here in Wachita waiting before heading to class. It’s HOT here! Boss set me up in the same flee trap as last time. I think I’m going to sleep in the car in Walmart’s parking lot and use there public bathroom. I think it would be cleaner.
Good morning DR, clear and 33*....low 60's later. Last time I went to Wichita I towed my camper and stayed in it, drove the truck to class....turned out to be cheaper for my company when the bills were totaled. Derby has the big tool store....kinda neat to explore.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Sunny 60's & hauled more dirt and rock. At the dirt dump, I tried to show the little old Chinese operator on the bulldozer how to break a brick with your fist.....he smiled and my hand hurts.

Quote: