Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Your on my prayer list brother. Hope it isn't as bad as you think.
32 headed to mid 40s. Mostly sunny.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, high thin clouds and 81* for the hi temp.....50ish now. Hung out with family yesterday, brother was better, got him to eat most of a burger and some onion rings. Monday and back to the salt mines. Praying for you brd.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Prayers sent BRD.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

29 and clear, high today of 35 predicted. Power was out for 3 hours last evening. Started to get cold in the house.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

I hate bad news.. Oughta be against the law or something!!
Hate it more when it's my bad news...
Things could improve, or maybe it's for the best.. We'll wait and see.
BRD, hoping for the best for you.

Sunny and 85. Summer trying to rear it's ugly head back up.
54 felt nice this morning. Been sleeping with the windows open for a week now.
At least it's not so humid.
Serviced the 07 yesterday, tranny and all.
Green fields planted...I hope... Flung em out there at least.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, day 2 of the hostage situation, Maybe the boss won't be there.....
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 3 Weeks Ago

24 cold and clear, may hit 34 for a high. Completed the additional pantry shelves. Not bad for a wood butcher.
Attached Images
File Type: gif IMG_1493small.gif (22.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, gradual warming trend moving the temps to the mid 80s, still nice out with cool nights.....Indian Summer is what we call it here. Pretty good looking stack of kindling cougar, you are qualified to repair Bellancas now.....

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good Morning Dieselram... Saturday we went fishing, around 8:30 am the fish started biting and the wife caught one. The dogs go crazy trying to get what ever fish is caught. Both dogs took out after the fish, Beans the white and brown Wiener got to the end of her leash and flipped over onto her back, after some intense screaming we got her settled down. We seen she had no use of her back legs, we packed up and went home and got her to the Emergency Veterinary. After around 9 hours they called for us to come get her, we got there and they confirmed she has no use of her back end. They took blood an x-ray to find out just what is going on. The blood came back good and haven't heard about the x-ray yet. The Vet was think she may have a compressed disk, we have to wait and see, in the mean time we need to keep her confined. She has lost control of her batter also, so the puppy pads have come out so she can lay in the chair with me and Sandy. Hope to find out today what's going on so we can get her back to hopefully normal. Thanks for the prayers you guys. We love you all.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Hey Jet, where do you think I learned to do carpentry? On Bellancas. Not really. Been bending nails and making saw dust sense I was a little kid.
24 cold and clear, maybe 34 for a high today.
BRD, hope your wiener gets better.