Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Diesel Ram Technical Topics > NEW! Technical Info: 4th Generation: NON DRIVETRAIN
NEW! Technical Info: 4th Generation: NON DRIVETRAIN Technical discussion of fourth generation (2007.5 and up) 6.7L equipped trucks. Post your non drivetrain questions, solutions and upgrades here. DO NOT post drivetrain discussions in this section! For trucks with the 5.9L engine use the appropriate 3rd gen forums.

Old 10-08-2016

That's her....all 45 ft. I've towed with my 2500, and the only issue is hills. My steering box is about shot, so you have to watch what you're doing, but the old truck handles it, but not comfortably. Love the trailer and Jayco quality. You can read a lot of whining from some but most have the entry level Jaycos. Got a bud in the heavy equipment business and we use his 3500 a lot. It's a 12v that's been juiced, (not sure what all he as done). 4:10 gears. Fun to watch the kiddies pull up by him in their mustangs. (If they're in the right lane it's even better). I just want to relax and go wherever we want without trying to figure out what road is better. As far as size, we take some 2-3 week trips now, and it starts to get small after a few days. Most campgrounds have sites that can handle the big rigs.