Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > General Diesel Topics > Oil, Filters, Lubricants and Fuel Additives
Oil, Filters, Lubricants and Fuel Additives NEW! A forum to discuss your experiences, recommendations, and technical knowledge of diesel grade oils, lubricants, and fuel additives. Please, no FUEL questions in this section.

Old 05-12-2012

never seen that one before I guess in theory it works but in real time ?? my .02 is oil is cheap maintence and filters to with all due respect to herb etc. my oil and filter are coming off every oil change 5000-6000 depending on age and driving
2005 SLT 2500 3.73 Automatic, reg cab, spray in liner, stull runnin boards,12 volt winch power to bed, slide out loading ramp 4ft by 8ft.Bone stock silencer now MIA 95 gph fass adjustable pump and straw kit
06 dodge 1/2 ton 2wd gasser 4.7 l auto [replacement for giving the son the ford] went to my mother 2016 1500 5.7hemi 10000 original miles

2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0 turbo
Old 05-12-2012

I finally got off my a** and emailed the company asking about their sales, test results and if they were done at an independent lab and such, and why no in the stores and on advertisements. Now waiting for the reply, if any.

Just curious. Nothing against anyone or their preference, but I always like to expand my knowledge and open to ideas to consider. If not doing this, I'd be with products like the basic Fram filters and the older oils as in the older days. Thank God those days are long gone.

2006 Ram, 2500, Big Horn, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B Dry CAI, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil Bypass Filter Kit, Coolant Bypass Kit, Transfer Flow 56 gal tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel filter system, Mag-Hytec front & rear covers, 285 x 70 x 17

Old, Retired & Very Happy