Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 06-15-2018

Good Morning DieselRam...
OMG it's HOT around here!!
Got swimmy headed yesterday bout 1:00.
Humidity is making the "real feel temp over 100, and no air moving !!

Did a 100 mi move and 2 repos yesterday, 2 deliveries and a repo the day before.
Heard some guy up north was ordering a 10x20 so looking forward to a road trip.
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 06-15-2018

Thanks for the kind offers gents, but this one is on the company's workman's comp policy. Got an appointment this morning. Interestingly with the doctor that did my shoulder 20 years ago. He thought I was weird then, wonder what impression I'll make on him now.

Replacement mirrors for the 01 arrived. Parking further out in the Wallymart parking lot for now on. I think the body shops have that place staked out. Mrs. C's car was hit there too.
Old 06-15-2018

If you get Workman's Comp to send you the check, you could split it with BRD and ya'll party on the rest. You could trim that graft off him while ya'll are full bloom then ya'll party some more.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 06-15-2018

Sunny near 90F today. Regular day, get a load of dirt, take it to the country then dump it out.
Goofy bike cop set up radar at the base of a steep hill on a US highway, pulled folks over right there on the narrow shoulder, stood a foot in the lane while heavy morning traffic nearly ran over him. I Jaked all the way down, shut off the Jake until I got right next to him the gave him the Jake good and loud. Wish I'd saved all that on my dashcam.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 06-16-2018

Good morning DR, cool start to a hot summer day. cutting grass this morning and puttavating this afternoon.....steak I had last week sure was good, maybe time for another.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 06-16-2018

Doctor's visit went well. Took some X-rays. He was surprised how good my bones looked for a 62 year old fat man. Also got an MRI done. I'll have to wait for the interpretation on those. They gave me a copy of the images. Impressive how they can do that.
Rain, rain, rain, and more rain. We are getting the remains of a hurricane washing through. We're expecting heavy rains at times through Monday, then showers through the week. I just hope the core stays out of the Bering Sea. It will mess up our winter.
Heading out to the house to keep chipping away at stuff. Got a bunch of cracks in the log walls that need to be filled and sealed. Need to "water proof" the walls above the shower.
Old 06-16-2018

Sunny, but still cool out, perfect day to install stainless oval tube running boards on the truck, ripped the ass outta my jeans getting in last week, wife struggles too, then installing steering box bracket kit and beefy sway bar links, and my front bilsteins. Fathers day tomorrow, might just relax with my family and dote over my Granddaughter. It took Grandma 1/2 an hour to walk 1 block with her last week, she stops and waves at every ant she sees and says "HI"...then sometimes she mashes them with her shoe. Shes 22 months old, the kid cracks me up.

2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Edge moniter, otherwise completely stock.(for now)
Old 06-17-2018

The girl that said she'd buy the first gen, backed out of the deal, even tho she put a deposit on it. She sold her car, and was scraping up some other money for the total, but her parents said shes not allowed to buy a truck while living under their roof and shes going to nursing school. So, its up for sale again.

2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Edge moniter, otherwise completely stock.(for now)
Old 06-17-2018

Good morning DR and Happy Dads Day. Cool and hot today, 63* to 90ish this evening. Plans unknown as of right now.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 06-17-2018

Cold and rainy. Had to turn the heater on. Worked on the house a while, going to continue on today. Plugging and sealing the cracks in the logs. Got some sheet rock repairs to do after the plumber moved the washing machine hook up. Got some wiring to redo as well.