Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default January Mornings

Good morning DR, well, we have said Sayonara to the $h**$h** that was 2021 and good riddance to it,,,,,Wishing everyone health, wealth and happiness for the coming new year. May the Good Lord pass his blessings to us all and keep us from harm's way, AMEN
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Happy 2022 DieselRam...
63 when I gave up at 11:30 and 69 when I woke up at 5am..
Rumor if thunderstorms and whirley clouds this afternoon but mostly clear, humid and sunny now.
Bugs bunny and coffee for now, maybe a nap later.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Happy New Year Gang!!!
After getting up early and working yesterday, I napped and woke up at 11:50pm in time to shoot off some bottle rockets then looked at Gold Rush a little while before hitting the sack. The rain here is a coupla hours away so I'll get to make the annual New Years Day ride.
Amen JFJ.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Happy new year. I can only pray this year will improve over the last.
18 and the wind just started. They upped us from an advisory to a warning and upped the wind speed to 40-50mph, gusts still 75mph. This of course drops the wind chill. With the north east winds comes the minus zero and maybe even 20's, and will stick with us until Saturday of next week. Maybe time to think of moving back to Arizona.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELANDHAPPYNEWYEAR...Yes last year was bad, but we did all make it to the end! Still have all my fingers.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Coug....
How about Flagstaff?
I'm ready for retirement!
06 D3500 DRW Big Horn QC 2WD, 3.73, G56, BFG Commercial T/As, SuperChips Flashpaq, Cab-high Skaug body, Sparton pneumatics, K&N drop-in, Sirius. Valair dual-disc. 4x4x36 Magnaflow exits ahead of RH duals. LEDs at all ICC positions. Green LED floods at shift console(so you can get yer brew...er, Coke...in the cupholder in the dark...)
96 Grand Marquis GS pillow barge, 59000 miles.
Whiskey for my men, vasectomies for my enemies.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, 60ish and spotty rain, take this over snow any day. Temp drop is the foreguess, just when remains to be seen. Added to the bourbon collection although this one gets consumed this weekend, a true Potent Potable at 115.4 proof. Gathering of old friends and family, only happens once a year. Coffee is ready y'all......check in more often Clunk
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget View Post
Coug....
How about Flagstaff?
I'm ready for retirement!
I have thought about there!
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

1, -22 wind chill. High wind warning increased to 80mph gusts and extended till Monday morning. The long-range forecast isn't looking as cold. Power was off most of the night, and it got cold in here. I need to come up with a way to keep my heater running without having to set up and run my generator. Maybe one of those battery pack invertors. Flagstaff is up on 'the rim" as they call it. High altitude and can see a lot of snow in the winter oddly enough. Common to see major wrecks on the freeway. Never drops below 20 though and has mild comparatively summers. The Prescott area is a little warmer and rarely sees snow and melts off quickly. If I were to move pack, that would be the place.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR. I think it was 56 when I woke up and 53 now. Today's high has already been supposedly. Rumor of a few dying snowflakes later today. Gonna get raw! Rain came thru about 10. No ugly stuff that I'm aware of though the nws claimed the sky was falling a couple times.
Fixing to return a movie to redbox and make a wmt run.. after that who knows..

Clunk, good to hear from ya. Been wondering a little about ya.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!