Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 07-01-2022

Default July Muggy Mornings

Good morning DR, 70 to start the day, spotty showers yesterday, old buddy that bailed out of Commiefornia rode his bike in, thinking he got soaked going home. Good chance for a good rain at least once this weekend, traveling fair is in town so of course the rain will be too. Y'all stay safe this weekend
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is???

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota
Old 07-02-2022

Good morning DR, 70ish and humid.....rain foreguessed. Surprise there huh,. May your beer be cold, your burgers be juicy and hoping you still have all your fingers Tuesday morning
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is???

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota
Old 07-02-2022

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Today I'm going to move the gate, and hopefully uncover the 5th wheel. Looks like showers possible thru Monday.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 07-03-2022

Good morning DR, much needed rain yesterday. Below for the year.... lunch with family and dropped ny the scooter joint for oil filters. Nap time came easy after I got home Coffee is ready y'all

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota
Old 07-03-2022

Good Morning DieselRam...
July.. almost half way..
Latest sunset of the year was Thursday.
Partly Cloudy. 72 at sunrise, somewhere in the 90's later. Flirting with the century mark next week is the rumor. We're behind on rain as well but not serious...yet
JFJ, that the hog joint in knoxvegas?
Ralph says there's lots of cool hiking trails around there.
He just finished week 4 of 10.

Local fireworks started 20 minutes early Friday night and I missed half of em. Might find some more around on Monday.
No real plans for the Monday holiday.
Should work on my truck... maybe mow the yard.

Ordered a diy central ac unit to replace my dead one but it won't arrive before Tuesday at the earliest.
Saved $2k over having it swapped by a local company.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!

Last edited by smokediver; 07-03-2022 at 08:46 AM..
Old 07-04-2022

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....Happy Independence Day all, be safe keep all your eyes and fingers.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 07-04-2022

Good morning DR, Happy Fourth everybody or as a buddy from England says Happy Treason Day.....he lives here too so......warmer start but later in my day so I guess it's a wash. Bea safe y'all

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota
Old 07-04-2022

Happy 4th. 55 cloudy and windy, headed toward the mid 70s. Slight chance of rain, but we are not holding our breath. At least the smoke is gone in my area for now. Fires all over the state. The forest circus is flying six DC-6s out of my airport. Cool to watch them take off, form up, then fly away in formation. Came very close to walking out on the job again, may still. Maintenance Control is supposed to know everything AS IT HAPPENS, not after the fact when it is time to release the aircraft. Communication is required by the GMM and GOM, yet it continues to be ignored. Sigh! On another not, I hope to get my driveway widened and parking area packed down this week.
Old 07-04-2022

Happy Independence Day DieselRam....
Cloudy and starting at 72. Sprinkle in town while I ran in walley world,, dry at home..
Heat advisory for the afternoon. I think the foreguess is mid 90's and lots of humidity! 30 cent chance of a rain drop.
Tomato worm destroyed my pepper plant in 24 hrs! Fine yesterday, bare this morning.
No plans but plenty of chores to choose from.
Might cruise over to starkville for some fireworks tonight... might not.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 07-05-2022

Good morning DR, warm out, 73 and not daylight yet I take care of water and ice for the shop as we have no refrigerator in the hander, company covers the cost and we have a cooler full of ice water. Going to need it today......

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota