Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 05-25-2022

Good Afternoon Dr...
Rain and severe thunderstorm warning right now. Doesn't look too serious.
Couple showers yesterday and more by morning they say.
SO much for shed haulin this week...

The merry tiller had managed to dislodge the master link in the smaller of 2 drive chains. It also had a fair amount of slack in it so swapped in a half link and rolling again.
Changed the other heater hose and the lower radiator hose on the 07 and added antifreeze.
Hopefully done with that for a while.

JFJ, I'm just retiring from smoke diving, not shed haulin'....yet
But kinda looking for a truck camper...maybe.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 05-26-2022

Good morning DR, rain and upper 60s to start the day.....may take my lunch, no place to eat at the new shop.....everything is a half hour round trip. Pretty view out the door is all that is better about the joint. smoke, when I retire just changing what time I get up....still gonna tinker with something
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is???

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota
Old 05-26-2022

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM... I just want to go back to bed.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 05-26-2022

So do I, but the cat won't let me.
41 and clear for the moment. Should have another thunder cloud buildup this evening as we warm into the 60s. Under a firer weather warning through tomorrow. Fixed the oven, changed the filter on the transfer tank, filled a propane tank, picked up a couple of yard chairs (I don't have a lawn or patio, so yard), and sat outside in the sunshine with Mr Morris the rest of the day. Time to store the heaters and drag out the fans.
Old 05-27-2022

Good morning DR, a brisk 58* here this morning, front pushed through brought rain, we could use it....YayDay, may take a trip to the cut rate tools store, need a Pelican knock off for a scan tool....the Harvey-Donaldson joint is right up the road too, hate to waste a trip
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is???

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota
Old 05-27-2022

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....Raining hard, this is Portland's fault. After two years this is the weekend that kicks off the Rose Festival, and as most years it rains.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 05-28-2022

Good morning DR, a cool 58* , looks clear from what I see (still dark) business this morning then we'll see what happens.....

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota
Old 05-28-2022

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....RAIN today
Now on facebook
Old 05-28-2022

Good Morning DieselRam...
Mostly sunny and high of 83 they say after a 60 deg start.
I'll take that for the end of May in the south!!
Managed to move a couple sheds yesterday, 12x32 and 16x40.
Wore me out!! Both were anchored.
Went home and soaked in the tub!!
Currently no holiday plans.
Supposed to pick up a shed the company scheduled for Monday, yep, Memorial Day!!
It's not too far away.
Could throw something on the grill or could go ride around and visit folks..
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 05-29-2022

Good morning DR, 54* and clear....dogs barked all night like WWIII was happening out front, expected to see dead bodies strewn about this morning....tired start to the day, may take a nap later $@#%*** dogs.....SMH

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 'Yota