Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Amsoil Sponsor

Default Anything New

I hope everyone is well, just checking in to see if anything is new. Everything is well here on my end, staying busy with work. Anyone have any oil and filter related questions please feel free to contact me. Stay safe and health my friends.

Herb
Your AMSOIL Dealer
WWW.SOSOILS.COM
sales@syntheticoilspecialties.com
sales@sosoils.com
1-888-887-9052

SUPPORT YOUR SITE SPONSOR
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Hi Herb,
I got some Amsoil synthetic gear lube for my v-twin, through your good name and that stuff works. It's quieter in 4th gear, which must go through all the counter shafts, and shifts easier. This is on a 1984 Tour Glide with 30k.
Hope things are good for you.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Last edited by Clunk; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:16 PM..
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Hi herb, was just thinking. With the problem I have been having with my eye, I would think it would be a good idea if Amsoil made eye fluid
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Or blinker fluid for all the old guys with hats going down the road with their blinkers On.
The last time I went to the mountains, Clink & Clunkette rode in Clinks car behind us and I used to leave my blinker on just to stir them up.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

So far so good trying to keep 3-80 years old safe is a pain in my *&^ but doing okay for nor 230 hour work weeks
2005 SLT 2500 3.73 Automatic, reg cab, spray in liner, stull runnin boards,12 volt winch power to bed, slide out loading ramp 4ft by 8ft.Bone stock silencer now MIA 95 gph fass adjustable pump and straw kit
06 dodge 1/2 ton 2wd gasser 4.7 l auto [replacement for giving the son the ford] went to my mother 2017 1500 5.7hemi 10,000 original mile and 2018 Cadillac XTS
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by pullinforme View Post
So far so good trying to keep 3-80 years old safe is a pain in my *&^ but doing okay for nor 230 hour work weeks
Good you see your doing well, but at 230 hours a week you need to slow down a bit.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook