Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Diesel Ram Technical Topics > Technical Info: Parts and Accessories
Technical Info: Parts and Accessories Discussion of parts and accessories associated with Dodge Ram Diesels. Discuss products you use, recommend or are looking for for your truck.

Old 06-18-2010

Thanks, BigDogg. I'm still a bit undecided on the occasional swaying (my buddy clued me in that this is also referred to it as "tire walk"), but other than that, I really like them. I haven't calibrated the speedometer yet, and I have to say that I really like how it brings the RPMs down a bit when driving at the 65 and 75 MPH highway speeds around here. Just have to be careful around town that I'm not lugging...
Old 10-05-2010

I have the same tires and love them. I was just at the tire shop last night and they are down to about 20% tread left. I asked how many miles are on them. He check and it's just a tad over 31,000. I do pull a heave 40ft toy hauler about once a month.
4.5 Cummins,6 speed,rokktec cps,AFE with torque tube,Autometer Phantom II gauges,Westen nerf bars,cab level shell with california cruiser,seat belts and 2k inverter. ,Line-x over the rails, Timbrens,Black tinted windows.
2007 Weekend Warrior, FSW3200, Loaded
2005 z-400
2006 z-400
2007 LTR 450
2008 250ex

Tags
285/75/17, Fender, Flares, Mopar, Nitto