Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 1 Week Ago

Default December dawns

Good morning DR, wet and warm start to the day.....major front passed through, local flooding and downed trees. I'm kinda protected in the hills where I live, probably should take the truck and chainsaw to town just in case. If it dries up might get the scooter out . Gotta go, coffee is ready....
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAMANDHAPPYDECEMBER...Nigel come on down, mall is close to the house. We can shop for wherever you want, and when were done the wife can wrap everything while we go to Red Lobster. Going to be sunny all week after todays showers.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Snow is looming in the clouds today, snow/rainshowers, won't amount to anything. I got Hornswaggled into shopping today, I somehow thought we were all done a few weeks ago, however, apparently when you have grandchildren, you're never done. It better snow this year so I can pay for all this crap.

BRD, I wish I could make it down there, spend the time at Harbour Freight, buy the wifey some stuff only I could use, and then hit Red Lobster, and eat ourselves into oblivian. The perfect day, Eh!
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab short box, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Air bags, Onboard air, Fisher Snow Plow, 35" BFG K02 Tires Edge moniter.
Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, quit nippy out this morning, temps dropped like a prom queens...…well , you know Snow foreguessed in the 1-2 inch range. Off to the races, starting Christmas shopping.....grandkids and coslackers are it this year. Y'all be careful out there.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....off to go to work...
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Snowed last night, up here, but not where I plow. We had maybe 1"at the most, now its been raining, and its all a slushy mess.
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab short box, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Air bags, Onboard air, Fisher Snow Plow, 35" BFG K02 Tires Edge moniter.
Old 1 Week Ago

Good morning DR, partly cloudy and 30ish, warming trend through the weekend. Good progress made on projects in the hanger, think I have the ADS-B install straightened out now. Maybe its our last with that guy...… Grandkids be down tonight before they go home....be good to see them.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 1 Week Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...frosty out this morning, stars in the sky. Wife sleeping. God I love my quiet time!
Now on facebook
Old 1 Week Ago

Partly sunny 50's today.
Yesterday there was 1/4" show on the KW hood but the streets were ok so we hauled asphalt.
Hauled it again today.
Sunday after Church I took the T for a ride until it got cloudy and really cooled down. Riding the state highways away from town to get my skills back.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 1 Week Ago

Heavy rain all day, still raining now. Rain predicted thru the weekend.