Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 01-06-2021

Mostly sunny 40's today and hauled topsoil again with the same 2hr. turnaround.
Hope your eye is better BRD.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 01-07-2021

Good morning DR, 29* and possible rain/snow mix....might lock the hubs back in, might not.....guess I'll go plug up the truck and get ready for work....hope the eye is good brd. Come on summer, ready to social distance outside
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 01-07-2021

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Eye is progressing slowly, last check it was 202/40 and now is 20/30. getting ready to get a spot for spudfest and hope we can go.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 01-07-2021

Cloudy 40's with wind.
Hauled 1 load dirt then hung around the truck yard bldg. gabbing with other drivers.
Found a mysterious charge on my discover card that the amazon girl explained to me....no money pilfered, all is well.
Sometimes I need a little help as I get older.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Old 01-08-2021

Good morning DR, bit of fluff on the ground, about an inch or so......locked the hubs in last night YayDay so gotta take utility bills to the bank as I go.....W2s going to my oldest girls for her to do the taxes (she has a program) need to see her and the kids anyway Best get moving.....
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 01-08-2021

28, 18 with the wind chill. Still chipping away at the phone. Making progress, I think. Really getting frustrated with scammers. Can't sell anything through any online classified without without byproducts of anal sex wasting your time.
Old 01-08-2021

Eewww yuk Cougar.
Cloudy, windy low 40's today.
No dump truckin' today, goofed off mostly.
Ordered a pair of 6" 90deg. stainless wood stove elbows so I can heat the little shop with used motor oil with my converted stove....kerosene is $4.60 locally.

Quote:

Old 01-09-2021

Good morning DR, mid 20s and mid 30s...gonna meet oldest boy at my work....another 15K service....might just give him a key LoL. Kinda know what we are doing this time around Coffee is ready y'all...stay safe out there, after all MadMax happens this year..........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 01-09-2021

Good Morning DieselRam...
BRD, glad you're healing up good.
Spudfest huh....
JFJ, he's really racking up the miles on that truck isn't he!!
Would full synthetic be worth the investment for that kind of miles.."
I still gotta get a tranny ordered for the 09 too..
Drove it around a couple days but the overdrive is really toast.
Anything more than light throttle at cruising speed and it slips and kicks out.
Cloudy, 34. Haven't been above 41 or seen more than a glimpse of the sun in 3 days.
Rumor of fluffy white stuff falling from the sky for monday...or could turn into freezing rain.
That's not nearly as fun.
Rained half of Thursday so I stayed home.
Yesterday was still wet, windy and cold so Ran some errands in town and stayed home.
Topped off the 100# propane bottle in case we end up powerless. Never know around here.
On the clock today. Hoping all stays quiet.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 01-09-2021

24, 17 with the wind chill. Having trouble with the new phone. Yesterday I couldn't call out and the only incoming call I could answer was the wife's cell. This morning I was able to call the land line.