Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 11-04-2020

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...wet out there today. looks like maybe sunny this weekend. RV is still gone and the bike is too.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 11-04-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
gone and the bike is too.
I'd keep a lookout for it...got a pic?
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 11-04-2020

Sunny near 70F today. Missed a step and fell off the KW to the ground....busted a piece of trim off the Bravada with my head and my right hip hurts. Hauled asphalt today.
Getting out the heating pad.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Old 11-05-2020

Good morning DR, warming trend continues, mid 40s to mid 60s. Funny you should mention heating pad Clunk, used mine for the first time this fall yesterday. Last couple of days almost makes me say bad words....most tainted election ever. Not as bad as it could have been, bad enough. Y'all be safe.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 11-05-2020

Good Morning DieselRam...
Election, bad words, Bad words, BAD WORDS!!!!!
Looks like the sun is coming up and 44*
High around 70 I think they said.
Getting ready for a long-er ride... Across the La. line to pickup a 10x20 that's been tasked since January. 258 miles, one way.
The 09 is running like a champ since I cleaned the pump screen in the tank.
Missed monday cause of some muscle spasm in my back, now that sciatic nerve is poking me again. So this is what it's like getting old...
Thought the little ladies car busted the clutch or tranny...Just stopped going down the road and making some interesting noises.
After looking I think it just stripped a CV joint.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 11-05-2020

Mostly sunny 70F today.
Rested with the heat pad all day, feel some better even without pain med, may drive tomorrow.
Pal from many years ago has the covid19 and the blood clot/stroke complication, they're giving him 72 hours.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2020

Good morning DR, mid 40s to 70ish, them old friends are the hard ones to lose....but then again the new ones are too. CV joints usually give LOTS of warning that they need attention, hope that's all it is smoke. Supposed to be tolerable this weekend, hope its nice enough to ride a bit.....need some of that wind therapy. Y'all have a safe weekend
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes pipes, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 11-06-2020

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Clunk, sorry to hear your friend is in bad shape, Who knows these things sometime fool us and turn around. Taking a few days off, was going to take the RV up for hunting camp but still not here. Maybe I'll go up for a couple of days and sleep in the truck. Rain today so I may go see what the hold up is with the rv and also the bike.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 11-07-2020

Good morning DR, mid 40s and clear, mid 70s later today Ended the week, moving two out yesterday although one will leave Monday. Barn was packed for sure. Coffee is ready y'all.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
"18 FLHSX
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 11-07-2020

Good Morning DieselRam....
Sunrise and 54 headed for 78 I believe they say.
I was liking them high of 65 days pretty good.
They'll be back.
JFJ, you're right about the CV joints, usually, but haven't heard anything out of this one, but then I rarely ever drive it. VW Beetle.
The left side one, which seems to be the problem now, has been changed before cause it says NAPA on it.
But if I can spin the wheel and the shaft turns but the inner hub joint doesn't..
Bought one of them timed tripod feeders. Trying to get the deer on a feeding schedule.
Got home and unpacked it, no battery or charger included!!

Clunk, Praying for the best for your friend.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!