Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
Is yer co-worker in Saudi Arabia earning any money?
Not that im aware of.
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab short box, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Air bags, Onboard air, Fisher Snow Plow, 35" BFG K02 Tires Edge moniter.

Last edited by PIGIRON; 1 Week Ago at 10:53 PM.. Reason: wanted to add more
Old 1 Week Ago

SO, are these Americans "caught" in Kanada considered illegals??
They just sneaking up for a hike or hiding out from something??

Saw where a family in another state had to all test negative before their child could have tonsils removed. They all been tested 4 times. All been positive, and all been negative at different times. All well, no symptoms.
Somebody smell Bu!!$#^t ??
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokediver View Post
SO, are these Americans "caught" in Kanada considered illegals??
They just sneaking up for a hike or hiding out from something??
It's my best guess that their there to take over the Kanadain Bacon market from with in.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 6 Days Ago

If captured, they are forced to pick blueberries in the 90+ heat. I think they come up to steal our maple leaves.
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab short box, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Air bags, Onboard air, Fisher Snow Plow, 35" BFG K02 Tires Edge moniter.
Old 6 Days Ago

Send a message via ICQ to CaptainCummins Send a message via AIM to CaptainCummins Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainCummins

I have enough friends in healthcare to know the disease is real, but I do believe the media and the testing are taking advantage and making it a bigger problem than it should be. One of my nurse friends spent some time at stony brook in NYC, she said that if you have pre existing health issues get it, and the lung disease doesn't get you, the blood clots will. Being obese seems to make things much worse. One of the guys at work had is neighbor loose his life to it, he was an HVAC guy working in the hospital and he picked it up there. One of my contacts at a Western Star dealer in the NYC area lost 6 friends during the brunt of it. I also know of an old farmer in his 70's that tested positive and had no symptoms...

There is a lot of sketchy stuff going on in the midst of all this, but I am convinced the virus is real.
Old 6 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGIRON View Post
If captured, they are forced to pick blueberries in the 90+ heat. I think they come up to steal our maple leaves.
Canadian heat gotta be easier than the deep south!!
BRD, you got any of that smuggled in canadian bacon??
I like it better than the southern stuff with all the fat!

School starting. If it's all legit, get ready, 2-3 weeks from now it's gonna be insane!!
Stock, until...
Old 5 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokediver View Post
Canadian heat gotta be easier than the deep south!!
BRD, you got any of that smuggled in canadian bacon??
I like it better than the southern stuff with all the fat!

School starting. If it's all legit, get ready, 2-3 weeks from now it's gonna be insane!!
I think your heat is a dry heat???, just guessing,....up here its very humid. Kinda a rainforest area. Weve got the ocean, and mountains, like they say up here "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes"
And, yes we do have the best bacon, we should've had a Pig on our flag instead of a Maple leaf.
Old 3 Days Ago

PIGIRON, Nothing dry about the heat in Mississippi, or any of the southeast U.S. for that matter!!
That big water heater called the 'Gulf of Mexico' just slings moisture northward continuously.
It's like a sauna! You sweat buckets, but the air is so damp it won't evaporate.
I stay dripping wet all the time when I'm working outside.
Keep a towel over my truck seat so it doesn't get soaked.

Now mid Texas and west is a dry heat.
When we were out there for the solar race it would be 100+ and felt better than 90 in Ms.!! My shirt stayed dry!

Daily records almost daily.
1775 new cases yesterday making our total 57,579!!...according to the gubment that is..
I'm betting we see a 2000 daily increase sometime next week.
2 off from work cause their spouse tested positive. No actual workplace cases for us..so far.
The little lady had over 40 employees at her job!!
Stock, until...
Old 2 Days Ago

They have been adding 100-200 new cases a day up here. A chunk of them are still non-residents.
The lefties have been using their fearmongering to keep our economy depressed. Businesses that tried to open are closing down again. This time probably for good. Schools will not reopen. Our supply chain is still being pinched off. The excuse is our stuff is being held in quarantine. I thought only people had to be quarantined. The job search is still a bust unless I want to work for minimum wage.
Old 2 Days Ago

Check this out
https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/w...JATDuOeiZ.html
Once you finish that video, watch the others that show how the lefties don't want you to know the truth.