Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Default November narratives

Good morning DR, mid 40s to hi 50s and just like that snow is in the foreguess. Winter ain't playing Old timers been saying we are due for a rough one......old timers is me. I'm old LOL
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 3 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...WTF?...Where has the year gone. I think I should start looking into supplemental insurance.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 3 Weeks Ago

32, maybe snow, maybe rain, depends on whos' report you listen to. November all ready. Checking Craig's list for left over candy.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, mid 40s and rain.......31* overnight. BRRRRRRRR.....I used to laugh at the snowbirds. I kinda like FL. Especially in the winter time. When its warm there. Like now.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 3 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...rain in the forecast for like ever!
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good Morning DR..
Cloudy and 48 to mid 60's and that's the warmest for this week. Maybe frost by Friday.
Pulled all the plastic off the front of the 4 wheeler to find where the mouse chewed the wires up under the handle bars, right down to the plug. Starts now.
Topping the driveway with pit run again in the morning, hopefully before the rain.
Two shed deliveries scheduled for tomorrow...guess we'll see.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, bit chilly this morning although not like they thought. They're saving that for tonight. Lo 40s today and in the 20s tonight. Sunny and 50s tomorrow. Might run the tool truck guy off today....the second worse Snap-on guy works for the worst Snap-on guy I have ever had. SMH

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 3 Weeks Ago

39. Another cloudy rainy warm day. Should be below freezing and snow on the ground by now. What happened to winter?
In Arizona, there was this Snap-on guy that was a predictor plain and simple. He would charge to replace or repair lifetime tools saying it wasn't covered. He created an account in my name without my knowledge. We filed many complaints against the guy, but the head office wouldn't do anything about him.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, a brisk 33* out this morning, sunny and mid 50s today. No cloud cover means 20s are likely. Oh well, anything but volcanic activity is normal here this time of year. While I was in KY last night I did my grocery run, local prices up some, not outrageous, and only thing kinda bare was the coffee aisle. I'm down to just under two cans..... best get moving, sure to find frost this am.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 3 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Just threw away 4 cans of coffee as I had way too much Tired of the rainy cloudy weather already.
Now on facebook