Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 03-04-2021

Sunny 50's today and some dump truckin.
Lots of windshield time. Drove to Columbia to pick up asphalt then delivered it
to a remote site south of Pulaski. Had some left so I took it to the shop and
spread it with the mini-excavator.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 03-04-2021

Good morning DR, cool and clear start to a nice early spring day.....lo 30s to 60ish. Long day yesterday, well after dark when I got home....the burger on the way home sat like a rock too Today is a new day with new to explore.....off to the races
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 03-04-2021

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM..getting to be time to licence Old Red looking for the first licence plates that were on her. I'm going to licence her as a collector vehicle.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 03-04-2021

Good Morning DieselRam...
Sunny and 32 to start, rumor is 70 later?!?
Rain total from last week was more like 2 inches around my house.
Noticed yesterday, gonna have to pull the mower out whenever it gets dry enough. Weeds getting tall.
Run to Jackson Tuesday with Ralph and his buddy.
Ralph's car been difficult lately so we upgraded just a little...I guess.
Went from a 09 to a 07, but from a beat up lexus to a pretty solid beemer... 328xi...with a 6 speed manual.
He's pretty tickled. I was pleasantly surprised at the price for such an acquisition.
Still on the next week program with the new station.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 03-04-2021

20, not much wind. 2 cats made an appearance late in the evening, mama and a previous unknown. I only set the traps during the day so they won't freeze. I'm trying to get them use to eating in the trap at night and only putting out a small amount so they stay hungry enough to returning during the day looking for more. But, the wife keeps setting out food all over the place and as a result the don't return during the day. Forgot to mention, I sold the Subaru.

Last edited by cougar; 03-04-2021 at 09:08 AM..
Old 03-04-2021

Send a message via ICQ to CaptainCummins Send a message via AIM to CaptainCummins Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainCummins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
Sunny 50's today and some dump truckin.
Lots of windshield time. Drove to Columbia to pick up asphalt then delivered it
to a remote site south of Pulaski. Had some left so I took it to the shop and
spread it with the mini-excavator.

There is a town up here in New York called Pulaski (Puh-lass-sky) . I was kindly told that there was no Pulaski in Tennessee, but there was a Pulaski (Puh-lass-skee) . There is good salmon fishing in Puh-lass-sky lol.
Old 03-05-2021

Good morning DR, hi 20s to hi 40s and mostly clear.....But who knows. Probably the pattern for the next couple of weeks. Scooter shop tomorrow, supposed to be ready to pick up. We'll see. This last year has been tough, I'm ready to get out and move around a bit. YayDay, at least their is that.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 03-05-2021

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Rain again this weekend. guess I sit down and do my taxes.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 03-05-2021

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCummins View Post
There is a town up here in New York called Pulaski (Puh-lass-sky) . I was kindly told that there was no Pulaski in Tennessee, but there was a Pulaski (Puh-lass-skee) . There is good salmon fishing in Puh-lass-sky lol.
Well, somebody has to pronounce it correctly
Stay warm Cappy
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 63-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Doc says I'm in pretty good shape for an 83 year old guy.....one of these days I need to tell him I'm 59.

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Old 03-05-2021

16, 1 wind chill. Yah, this has been a long winter and I still have a couple months to go. Cold, Lots of snow, and not enough to do. Catching cats has been the only entertainment I've had. Speaking of which, caught another of the litter late evening. Another little boy. He was not amused at getting caught. 3 girls and 2 boys. That still leaves mama kat. We are concerned with her maybe caring for another litter, the reason for her allusiveness only showing up once for a brief moment late in the evenings.