Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, 28 frosty degrees and clear?!? Forty eight later today and better as the week passes.....might puttavate to work some this week Glade you are ok down yonder smoke, crazy weather everywhere Lake Cumberland shattered the high pool record yesterday of 750 feet by at least 2 feet. We have had some rain big time......
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Good Morning DieselRam...
31 in these parts, almost 60 later. Water is still rising.
5 gallon bucket sitting in the yard that I emptied just before the weekend was about a foot deep.
Cable is still jacked up, but our little town made the CBS morning news.
Somebody said the "weather Channel" had been here too.
Waiting to see what our assignment is for the day.
Yesterdays shift said they were plenty busy just handling the wrecks from rubber neckers, injuries from tree removel, and fire alarms.

The 'Shed Haulers Bash' is coming up saturday. Hope the weather is nice.
Forecast says good chance of rain.
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 4 Weeks Ago

-5 this AM. Our HUGE winter storm was a fizzle. Only got about an inch or less. The track shifted south and the Keni peninsula got it good. Been bright sunny days ever sense, lows +- zero and highs mid 20's to low 30's. Meanwhile up north, it's been a different story. High winds and blizzard conditions has kept a lot of our fleet indoors. Especially along the eastern part of the state.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Darn, someone snapped up that diesel Grand Cherokee I was looking at.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Sunny 50's today and hauled dirt & rock.
I saw a local big construction company bringing 6wd rock trucks, big excavator & big dozer on big lowboys.....we'll probably get the call to haul the I-24E mudslide dirt & rock away with about 30 other local dumptrucks, should be exciting.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, clear and brisk out this morning......26* and 61^ is the foreguess as of now. Lake Cumberland was at 756.62 yesterday... 60k cubic feet of water to be released at the dam. It has been some kind of wet this winter
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Now you know what JEEP stands for cougar...…...Just Empty Ever Pocket.....FIve in my sons families.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 3 Weeks Ago

I've had 3 XJ's over the years and can't seriously complain about any of them.
-5 this AM on it's way to 30. Cold and clear. Still stormy up north.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Run from air suspension Jeeps unless you get extended warranty..
Sunny 50's today.
Hauled dirt & rock then crusher run from the gravel yard.
Probably won't get to help on the I-24E mudslide. They are going to load big rock trucks and make new hills in nearby medians.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, upper 30's to upper 60's today. I could get used to this Gotta watch March, in like a lion out like a lamb and versa vice......Is what it is. I was looking at a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk a year or so ago, really liked it but it wasn't a 3500 SRW so......

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon