Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default Hot August Mornings

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Going to be around 100f today, Need to stock up on Ice and Gin.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, late post as the wifi at the house has cougars crud....pleasant start and overcast afternoon.....humidity is gathering its gloom
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Partly sunny near 90 today.
The poor young'uns start school next week. Heck, we didn't go back until after Labor Day when I was young.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley style lift pump next to the fuel tank...13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, jammer 100's, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch

Time to turn so's you don't burn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
You learn a lot living with a blond for 34 years. Mostly what not to do.

True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good Evening DieselRam.....
Was a nice 66 this morning and drier to almost 90 and drier.
"They" say staying under 90 rest of the week with rain returning by friday-saturday.
Yes, the humidity will return.

Back to chaos today. Nope, didn't miss it at all for 2 weeks.
Walked in this morning, looked around, looked at the timeclock, and walked back out.
Let them wonder for about 2 minutes...

Yeah Cougar, that summer vacation gets shorter and shorter doesn't it.
#10 fuel plate, AFC mods, straight exhaust, silencer ring...??
99 2500 2wd, quad cab, auto, raptor on frame rail, big line kit, k&n filter right on the turbo.
'07, megacab, 2wd, dually, 6.7, 6 spd auto,
DPF gutted, h&s programmer, jasper turbo.

My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, mid 60's to mid 80's and summer returns after a few spectacular days off. Hump day and Citation frenzy to commence as everything arrives today. And I'm off tomorrow
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...My trucks look so sad sitting it wait as me an the Harley ride off to work.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, slept in til near 7 am.....so this is how the other half lives....Knoxvegas and a day off with my someone special....Think I'll bill the company a half hour every time they call.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELGAM...107 here yesterday today will be the hot day. Lots of smoke from fires in Kanada and North East Washington. Guess I should stay in with some Gin next to the AC.
Now on facebook
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Good morning DR, good trip to Knoxvegas, no ear problems for the sweetheart, she grinds her teeth....gives much the same symptoms. High 60's to 80ish and isolated thunderboomers.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 2 Weeks Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...going to spend the weekend cleaning the trucks. Or maybe watch the wife do it.
Now on facebook