Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 04-25-2018

Partly sunny 70's today. No dumptruckin' so I worked on the old Western Star.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 04-26-2018

Good morning DR, 47* now, 60ish later. Humid too. Ran the Baron yesterday, gotta admit them fresh TCMs sound strong. The old girl might commit aviation this weekend. Brake parts for the Avalon are here...probably on tomorrows to do list. Coffee is done, gotta go.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 04-26-2018

Good Morning DieselRam...
Good Coffee!!
Rain started while I was sleepin' and ain't left yet.
Radar shows it's almost gone, but may gather up a shower here and there for the afternoon.
58 now, 65 later.

Guess shed haulin is off for today. I could but,...

New windshield in the chevy yesterday.
First time in my life I ever paid somebody to put one in. Always done it myself.
Sure was easier this way.
May treat 'er to some new shoes today.
Got tread left but they're 11 years old & one come apart a month ago.
Scared to leave town with them old ones.
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 04-26-2018

Cloudy 60's today with a little & no dumptruckin'.
Slept late, got fuel (and a little B20) then kinda goofed off the rest of the day....might as well enjoy it because it'll be 12-14 hr. days, six days a week when it dries out.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 04-27-2018

Good morning DR, 46* and dark here now.....odd twinkly points of light in the sky....rumored bright shiny thing is warned of. I'll believe when I see it. Friday and gonna try to fly the Barron today. Hope the old girl remembers how.....
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 04-27-2018

GOODMORNINGDIEDELRAM...warm and sunny the past few days but rain is coming back. Guess I'll need to get the rain gear out to ride the Harley.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 04-27-2018

39 and climbing. Sun is up when I wake up, sun is up when I try to go to sleep. Yep, summer is here. Rain everyday in the 10 day forecast. One storm after another. Wife drove up the driveway and sunk in the mud. Another thing I'll have to fix. I have the companies old Navajo in annual. Whoever has been messing with it in the lower 48 over the last year left me a lot of work. Stripped screw heads galore. Rusted bearings everywhere. I think it's from that nasty purple cleaner they used.
Off to work on the 1st gen.
Old 04-27-2018
Amsoil Sponsor

Damp and rainy here. Sun should come out sometime today.
sales@syntheticoilspecialties.com
1-888-887-9052

SUPPORT YOUR SITE SPONSOR
Old 04-28-2018

Good morning DR, mid 40's to mid 60's and sunny.....Maybe Spring has sprung. Brakes on the daily driver.....little finish up at work, pay bills and cut grass. Day off is tomorrow.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 04-28-2018

Heavy frost this AM and 30. I was hoping we where past that. Yesterdays truck repairs where sidelined by house repairs. Wasted the day looking at toilets and bathroom sinks. More of the same today.