Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > The 911 Help Category > 911 Help! Emergency Only! For General Info Use Tech Forums
911 Help! Emergency Only! For General Info Use Tech Forums This section is ONLY (repeat ONLY!) to be used in a situation where you are broken down and in dire need of IMMEDIATE help! Otherwise use the normal "Technical" forums below for information requests.

Old 06-16-2015

Default 2004 water pump mounting bolt

Hello,
Water pump went while on vacation in Missouri. While replacing the pump I dropped one of the mounting bolts and cannot find it. It is missing somewhere in the engine compartment. Can anybody give me the specifications on the mounting bolt so I can get a replacement?

I am going to look for it more, but if no luck by lunch time I will have to try to source a replacement bolt.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Doug
Old 06-16-2015

Doug
I have searched the net to no avail. My only suggestion is to take the other bolt with you and go match it up at the hardware store. Sorry, but that's all I have for you!
2003 3500 ST 4x4 QC SWB SRW Black 305/555 ISB NV5600 3.73LS Tow Pkg, Tow Mirrors, Z-liner. Added Factory Cruise Control for $43.00** Silencer Ring & Baffle tube on shelf in garage. B&W hitch.* 310K on odo.* Magnaflow 4" Stainless Turbo Back - Vrooommm!!* REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARK PLUGS OR GLOW PLUGS!!!* God Bless
Old 06-16-2015

RamDiesel3500, thank you for the reply. After another hour or so of searching I found it wedged in a crevice by the fan. I was more afraid of having loose in there than anything. Again, thanks. Now to put the belt on and finish the job.

Doug
Old 06-16-2015

Glad you found it. I have been offline for a while. Had I been here I would have told you to look in the crevice by the fan...glad you got on your way.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 06-16-2015
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to MAXTORQ Send a message via Skype™ to MAXTORQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
Glad you found it. I have been offline for a while. Had I been here I would have told you to look in the crevice by the fan...glad you got on your way.

What are you living vicariously through me ?

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 06-17-2015

I told you it would be in the last place you looked LOL
2005 SLT 2500 3.73 Automatic, reg cab, spray in liner, stull runnin boards,12 volt winch power to bed, slide out loading ramp 4ft by 8ft.Bone stock silencer now MIA 95 gph fass adjustable pump and straw kit
06 dodge 1/2 ton 2wd gasser 4.7 l auto [replacement for giving the son the ford] went to my mother 2017 1500 5.7hemi 10,000 original miles

2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0 turbo