Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 01-08-2019

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Cold and wet out today. thanks jet I'll look into that pistol. cougar hope all went well on the new job. I may start looking for a new part time job, if the company offers be a good buyout.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 01-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
Yeah, like an old wrench like you needs any training
Very true, but you know how these big companies are on procedures. Once they are done with the brain washing, I start training on their archaic tracking software.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfueljockey View Post
Good morning DR, mid to upper 50's till the late hours....cougars cold front makes an appearance tomorrow. Foul mood yesterday and poor nights sleep makes for a long day today. Y'all send some good vibes my way.....thanks.
Sendin those good vibrations.

Warmed up to zero, by this weekend they are saying around 30 along with maybe some snow.
Old 01-08-2019

Yup, just north of BRD. Wet and cold here also. Snow at higher elevations. Going to check out a 2004, 3500, 4X4, 6speed,flat deck tomorrow.
Maybe another Cummins in my future.

STOLEN: '98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.
Old 01-08-2019

I may start looking for a new part time job, if the company offers be a good buyout.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Walmart, would you care for a buggy ma'am?
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Edge moniter, otherwise completely stock.(for now)
Old 01-08-2019

Good Evening DieselRam!!!
Sun and clouds today and 65 ish I think...
Yup, cold front coming, the current 54 is the high for the next 4 days!!
The brass finally got their stuff together so training half the day today...
Sorta like that stuff Cougar was talking about. Can't leave you alone and just let you do your job...

BRD, I'm thinking about getting another haulin truck. Maybe put on a part time driver..

Cummins M11... 10 speed...
2000, only 176,000 miles..
That would be my lowest mileage truck!!
Less than I paid for either dually..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sterling1 (640x480).jpg (209.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg sterling5 (640x480).jpg (221.9 KB, 8 views)
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!

Last edited by smokediver; 01-08-2019 at 09:49 PM..
Old 01-09-2019

Good morning DR, 35* here at the Palatial Homestead Estate.....cooling as the day passes...seasonal for the next little bit. Good news is dry till Saturday. Power section is supposed to be back today, vib analysis turned up $80k worth of issues. I'm going to check their work during the runs and again in 25 hrs.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 01-09-2019

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...Little rain today than some sunshine. I love to drive but think I'll stay here in the state.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 01-10-2019

Good morning DR, 22* and low 30's today. I used to make fun of the Snowbirds headed to Fla....not so much anymore. Great progress on the new one yesterday, good possibility of ground runs today. Might need to take my Insulated coveralls to work this morning. I might check into something like that to pull my camper smoke.....just overkill is all. Like using a howitzer to kill a housefly.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 01-10-2019

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM... Grand daughter has to be outta her apartment by the 20th of this month. She has been packing and has ask if we could help her and her boyfriend move tho the new place. Here's where she makes me proud, she said they will be getting a u haul so everything can be moved in one trip.
Now on facebook
Old 01-10-2019

Default Good Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM... She has been packing and has ask if we could help her and her boyfriend move tho the new place. Here's where she makes me proud, she said they will be getting a u haul so everything can be moved in one trip.
Sounds like she needs a mule....need not say anymore!!!

Good Morning DR

STOLEN: '98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.