Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Classified Ads > For Sale: Accessories/Body Parts/Wheels/Tires/Misc
For Sale: Accessories/Body Parts/Wheels/Tires/Misc Please read "Classifieds Guidelines" before posting your ad.

Old 04-21-2014

Default 2003 SRW Steelies with LTX A/S Tires

Hey folks
I have a set of Steel Wheels/w tires off my base model 2003 truck. 17 x 7.5 slotted grey paint wheels. Paint is chipped around the rim edges and in a few spots around the rims. Rims/wheels are not bent and run very true. Tires are Michelin LTX A/S LT265/70/17 Load Range E (10-ply) with about 3/32 to 4/32 tread left on all four...wear is very close to the same on each of them. No leaks! No shakes! These four wheels/tires will come with the matching grey centercaps. Please note, these factory center caps require the factory lug nuts which have flanges on them to retain the caps....lug nuts not included.
$100.00 for the set plus shipping. (not sure about how to ship these as they are pretty heavy!!!!)
Should you prefer the wheels only, PM me and I will find out what I can do to get them broken down at a tire shop.
2003 3500 ST 4x4 QC SWB SRW Black 305/555 ISB NV5600 3.73LS Tow Pkg, Tow Mirrors, Z-liner. Added Factory Cruise Control for $43.00** Silencer Ring & Baffle tube on shelf in garage. B&W hitch.* 310K on odo.* Magnaflow 4" Stainless Turbo Back - Vrooommm!!* REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARK PLUGS OR GLOW PLUGS!!!* God Bless