Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Diesel Ram Technical Topics > NEW! How To and Product Review Info:
NEW! How To and Product Review Info: New! A collection of user generated articles and "how to" information pertaining to the Dodge CTD! A great resource, and one that is unique to dieselram!
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2006
DieselRam's Tranny Guru

Default 3rd Gen: Radiator, Potential Leak Site

Big Country brought this to my attention. Its worth looking at on yours, applies to 3rd gens.

The radiator shroud has a place on it for the fan clutch wires which tends to lay on the radiator and causes potential leaks. Its an easy fix though, just a small piece of rubber hose glued in place to provide a little space.

The mods I talk about here is for information purposes only. I experiment on my own vehicles but do not endorse the modifications that I make to my vehicles to be used on others. If you use this info that I talk about, you use it at your own risk and responsibility.

03 Dodge 4X4 quad cab Dually. Two travel trailers, 1 cargo trailer. Lots of ham radios. Call sign N5ZYK Tech class. On 28.300 to 28.500 around 10:00 AM to 2:00PM every sunday.
Closed Thread