Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 5 Days Ago

Good evening DieselRam...
Sunny and hit 90 today. Summer never gives up easily.
At least the humidity wasn't bad.
Got my green fields disked yesterday. Now to pick a planting date...
Riding the clock today. Sheds to haul tomorrow.
Taking a day off on Wednesday. Was thinking about riding to the beach for some quiet time for a couple days.
Now the weather man is talking about rain...
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 4 Days Ago

Good morning DR, lo 60s to mid 80s and dry continues, scooter to work wait and see I guess. Put a few miles on the Dyna yesterday, filled the tank with 100% premium gas too.....paid dearly for it. Worth the $....Right rear door harness installed and is fully operational again....cleaned out the accumulated stuff from the insides too Always something to do to them.....Parts and labor or payment....I work cheap so I am gonna keep her
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 4 Days Ago

Good Morning DieselRam...
Dark and 69. More clouds later, mid 80's and rain chances increasing next few days.
Some big pinwheel thing on the radar again down around texas.
Jury still out on the beach trip, but not looking good.
H&S mini maxx, something fell off under the truck 270k mi
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 3 Days Ago

Good morning DR, nothing really new, routine at work anything but.....aircraft tires in short supply for some sizes....usually the size I'm looking for.....lots of aviators here as well as biker types. Wonder what the next shortage is
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, 5" Diamond Eyes plumbing, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 3 Days Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...rain this weekend, guess I'll stay home and do a little reloading.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 3 Days Ago

40, off and on rain today. They are rationing toilet paper, bottled water, and cat litter up here. Pet food is in very short supply. Grocery store shelves are barren. We are in the next wave of being shorted. Very little coming in and people are panic buying.
Building more shelves for the kitchen in a futile attempt to control the wife's clutter.
Old 2 Days Ago

Good morning DR, looking like rain for the next few days, mild temps too.....Only real shortage I'm seeing is common sense, not an abundance of that. News media is NOT helping. Oh, and aircraft tires. Cut the grass at my daughters place last night, I'm thinking couple more times this year, mower might get a good service this winter. Should have bought it sooner.

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry
Old 2 Days Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...i hear a opossum in the backyard.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 1 Day Ago

Send a message via ICQ to CaptainCummins Send a message via AIM to CaptainCummins Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainCummins

Wish I could post a picture easier, I don't have photobucket anymore since they started charging. New Kubota is awesome, its way more machine than I though I was getting. Got an LX2610SU, 25 HP, 3 cylinder, mechanical fuel system with no emissions systems, Front loader and backhoe. Barely fit on my 18 ft trailer, but the 3.5 Ecoboost pulls it well.

I'll see what I can do on pictures
Old 1 Day Ago

Good morning DR, rain yesterday and for the next day or so, truth is we need the water. Lots of work still, Part 135 operator in the corner, poor girl was neglected Coffee is ready, gonna finish checking on my YouTubers and read my book. See y'all in the morning

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Fat Bobber
'18 Street Glide
'21 Camry