Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 07-28-2018

Sunny 80's today.
Spent some road time in the Pete, 55miles one way and made 2 trips. It's a few feet longer than the KW which makes parking lot paving more difficult. I'd much rather be in the KW.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
if I get new gutters every year I never need to clean them
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin
Old 07-28-2018

Hovered in the mid 90's today, basically found some shade to hide in, and pulled a Clunk and goofed off.

2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Edge moniter, otherwise completely stock.(for now)
Old 07-29-2018

Good morning DR, 58* now and some warmer today....86* is the best guess now. Hung out with my youngest grandson yesterday.....he was snoozed so I let him sleep. Ran into my oldest stepson too.....pretty good day.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 07-29-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
Oh is that one of them modern self cleaning ovens?
Yep, clean it yourself.
Low 70's yesterday, more of the same today.

Crushed the stupid elbow on the dryer duct and gotta replace it. Didn't get to the stove.
Old 07-29-2018

Poor ol' Cougar....if it ain't chickens, it's feathers.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley lift pump next to the fuel tank/13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch, jammer 100's

Quote:
Old 07-29-2018

Pushing close to 100 today, tried puttering out in the garage, but too hot to do anything. Im just sittn in the house today staying cool, sipping on some ice cold non-alcoholic beer.

2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty, SLT Quad Cab, Bilstiens, levelling kit, BD Steering Box Stabilizer Bar, BD heavy duty swaybar links, BD double deep tranny pan, Edge moniter, otherwise completely stock.(for now)
Old 07-29-2018

Sunny 90F and I'm staying in too.
Somebody threw out my little jar of horseradish I ground up myself. Good thing I grow the stuff so I grated some on the beef I have for supper.....they can wash the grater.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2018

Good morning DR, rather pleasant weekend with family, friends and food in quantities enough to make anyone happy Monday and back to the salt mines.....63* now and 86* later. Thunderboomers tomorrow....that's ok though. Keep plugging away at it cougar.....it'll get there sooner or later.
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 07-30-2018

GOOD MORNING DIESELRAM !!!!!!
69 this morning, 90+ later and the feels like back above the century mark.
The story goes that tomorrow will be mostly rainy and high of 83...
Fine with me, except the repo bonus ends tomorrow so would like one more good day.
24 on the Big Red Truck (BRT) today.

Ralph came down to hang out yesterday.
We searched online for parts and did tabletop designs for solar electric vehicles.
...and ate lots of cake and red meat!!
School starts in 10 days!
What happened to summer ?!?
Stock, until...
My Other Truck is a Fire Engine!!
Old 07-30-2018

Mostly sunny 90's today with some rain in the northern part of the county....my garden isn't north enough.
Hauled dirt and rock in the old Western Star. It's fun to drive with the good shifting transmission and rusted out exhaust to make it sound good. The part-time mechanic is supposed to install the Chalmers restrictor cans on the KW.

Quote:

Last edited by Clunk; 07-30-2018 at 05:59 PM..