Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 6 Days Ago

I'd like al of the lard asses to get off their asses and ride a bike. I wouldn't have to pay for them when they go to the hospital because of eating all the crap & never doing any exercise. Everyone over 50 that I know can ride their age any day of the week - grandparents on bicycles spending the kid's inheritance is the way to go. Much better than hobbling around on a walker till you die.
2000 Quad Cab,Longbed, NV4500, 410 Gears, 4X4, ISSPro gauges, Thuren 3rd Gen Trackbar (beautiful), AGR Steering Box - box works - NOPE, spoke too soon. Never AGR again. 2 dumped fluid & lost brakes & steering, 4th is too loose. AGR = pp quality control & long wait for replacement (doing something different. Will update with what works), DSS Steering Brace, AirDog 100 = 13# solid, Rusty Doors (POR15 at the bottom for now covered with color match Rustoleum)
Old 6 Days Ago

Good morning DR, cold front rolled through yesterday, fresh air and good sleeping weather....clear today, mid 70's too Gotta go, coffee is ready......
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 5 Days Ago

Mostly sunny 70F today. Hauled more pavement millings and while the milling machine was down getting the big belts adjusted, I ordered up some 7x.013" SAC Maxsticks and got to talk to the head guy, Max himself.
He's real busy in the shop, with his family and Uncle Sam so I didn't want to hold him up. He was kind enough to give his sage advice including updating one of my turbo's with an improved turbine.
01.5,Red QC Sport SWB,HO,6spd,4x4,cowl hood, Drag Comp,4"ex., fuel press. gauge, boost&pyro gauges, bhaf, single Holley style lift pump next to the fuel tank...13psi WOT, Vulcan Big Line, cheapo fuel cooler, Amsoil in the trans. & Valvoline in the pan, jammer 100's, 62-65-.70A/R, ARP studs, kevlar/ceramic SD clutch

Time to turn so's you don't burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
If you remove the gutters, you won't have to clean them. Problem solved..
True love is when she gives you the ham from her egg mcmuffin

Last edited by Clunk; 5 Days Ago at 08:19 PM..
Old 5 Days Ago

Good morning DR, clear and brisk this Friday morning.....50ish and might reach 80 later today. Saturday is foreguessed to be pretty, Sunday is not. Y'all get out and do something this weekend.
'06 2500 Metallic Black Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman View Post
I'd like al of the lard asses to get off their asses and ride a bike. I wouldn't have to pay for them when they go to the hospital because of eating all the crap & never doing any exercise. Everyone over 50 that I know can ride their age any day of the week - grandparents on bicycles spending the kid's inheritance is the way to go. Much better than hobbling around on a walker till you die.
I ride a bike but it's a V-twin. I have started to watch what and how much I eat and have lost 42lbs to put me at a fighting weight of 187lbs. I have been thinking of getting a fat tire bike to ride in the mountains and maybe to work. But thinking of retiring so I would have more time to go to the mountains.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 4 Days Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM...cold and clear for this weekends deer opener, yesterday we had heavy thunderstorms that spawned 2 tornados just to the south of us. Nothing like the mid west ours are for the most part F0 We did have one here in 1974 that killed 5 people if I remember right
It passed in front of me on my way to work. it hit a grad school where there were only minor injures that a super market where it kill the 5 a mother and 2 children were among them.
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
Now on facebook
Old 4 Days Ago

Me and bicycles are a definite no no. I'll stick to something with 4 wheels and self propelled.
1st week back at work and it was pretty much dulls villa. Mostly paperwork, did change a CHT and EGT probe yesterday. Had to have someone remove the engine cowls though.
Mostly cloudy and rain all week. The temperature along with the snow line is dropping down. By next week we will stay mostly below freezing. Our 1st snow on the valley floor can happen any time now.
Old 4 Days Ago

Good morning DR, slept in this morning.....near 6am before I awoke....coffee and breakfast at home.....possibility of ribs later

'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 3 Days Ago

GOODMORNINGDIESELRAM....off to the woods.
Now on facebook
Old 3 Days Ago

HI Ho HI Ho its off to work i go
2005 SLT 2500 3.73 Automatic, reg cab, spray in liner, stull runnin boards,12 volt winch power to bed, slide out loading ramp 4ft by 8ft.Bone stock silencer now MIA 95 gph fass adjustable pump and straw kit
06 dodge 1/2 ton 2wd gasser 4.7 l auto [replacement for giving the son the ford]
2014 Cadillac CTS 2.0 turbo