Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Diesel Ram Technical Topics > Technical Info: 3rd Generation: DRIVETRAIN
Technical Info: 3rd Generation: DRIVETRAIN Technical discussion of third generation (2003 - 2007) engine and drivetrain questions, solutions and upgrades.

Old 4 Days Ago

Default 2004 Dodge Dually

Ladies and Gentlemen and children of all ages!!
I am looking at a 2004 Dodge Ram, dually, 4X4, six speed standard with the HO engine.
Odometer: 273,428 kilometres 170,646 miles
7,263 hours.
New tires.
All maintenance records.
Been well taken care of.
Unfortunately the fuel pump is in the tank.
Plans are to put fuel gauge in. Have on hand number 4 injector line.
Planning to convert all fluids to AMSOIL.
Prepared to put in a set of injectors and a programmer.

Always thoughts and suggestions welcome.

John
STOLEN: '98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.
Old 4 Days Ago

Heater box blend doors need to be checked for operation, new lift pump and steering box brace as well as inspect the track bar bushing. I like my locking hubs, lets me use the low side for parking my camper without drive line binding. Good luck J
'06 2500 Brilliant Black Pearl Thunder Road, QC, 4X4, G56 w/ SBDD, Home Brew in the gearboxes Volant CAI, ATS Arc Flow , Airdog 100, AFE 4" cat back, Smarty JR, Warn lock-outs, drilled and slotted rotors, HBS steering stabilizer, Pacbrake airbags, Bilstiens, RP 15W40 , 2 BIG BALLS (shift knobs) from Geno's, 5th wheel slider, step bars. The next mod is........

'74 Trans Am, someday car.......
'10 Wildwood 356 SRV
'15 Mid-life crisis
'98 Oytota Navalon
Old 4 Days Ago

Thanks for the heads-up on the heater box blend doors and track bar bushings. New in-the-tank fuel pump recently installed. Plan to put steering box brace and adjustable track bar in.
STOLEN: '98 Ram Dually quad cab; 4X4; auto with mystery switch; 4:10's; BHAF; 4" MBRP exhaust; 3K Governor spring kit; #5 plate; timing @15.5; 63/65/14 turbo; 90 hp injectors; Isspro pyro, boost & tranny temp gauges; DSS steering stabilizer; adjustable heavy duty track bar, Snow Water/Methanol Injection Tow-Max System.