Home   Forums   Gallery   Vendors   Advertising   Links
Go Back   DieselRam.com > Other Topics > On The Side
On The Side The name says it all. Are you bored? Have a rough day? Cat cough up a hairball? Well come on in and tell us about it! Here you will find discussions on almost everything under the sun. No Religion Or Politics are to be discussed here. PERIOD!

Old 04-01-2010
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to MAXTORQ Send a message via Skype™ to MAXTORQ
Default Rant Of The Day

Don't think we even have a thread like this , but being that we have had a few here latley I'll start a thread and lead off.

Rant on here I am up to my elbows in a tranny rebuild NV5600 no less and the friggin phone rings off the wall. Better yet about the time I drop what I'm doing , in this case would be a case a F ing 200lb cast iron case to run 50 feet only for the answering service to catch it and the person calling NOT leave a message.

People you want to talk to the MAX leave me a friggin message will ya, I'll call ya back when I'm not breakin my back.

Rant off.

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 04-01-2010
Administrator

It's my fault.....totally my fault.....I'll take the blame. For some reason, I just didn't feel like talking to a recording today. Next time I'll leave you a message.
2000QC,SLT,SB,4x4,Intense Blue,Auto,4.10,DSS,AFE Megacannon PRO GUARD-7,silencer ring MIA,Edge Comp-pump wire untapped,Rip's 4in Fair Shake Exhaust,Isspro EVs fuel,boost,pyro,FASS 95/150, S/S '03 trackbar bracket, Thuren '03 trackbar, HTS Ultimate Duty trans w/ billet input & output, 89% Suncoast convertor, 150HP MAXsticks

'06 Liberty CRD, Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat, GDE ECO tune

'12 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT, Bright Silver Metallic

'98 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Old 04-01-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to Gunslinger

I got one (or two)

1. My companies shop manager is a frigin moron and so is his yes man mechanic.

Example Freightshaker classic rear wheel seal leaking (not my ride but a buddies) Driver looks at hub and noticed that the tone ring was worn down and coated with gunk. Driver then asks "Mechanic" if that is the reason the ABS light keeps coming on in the truck. "Mechanic" then states...............

Wait for it......

No that’s just for a speed sensor.

Yes that is what he really said..... No lie I heard it with my own two ears.

Wonder if he wondered why there was one on each wheel.

2. Got to work today at 2am and found a note from the boss (btw he's a deacon......again no lie.....never heard him ever mention Jesus in 6.5 years)

This Saturday is a mandatory work. 4/3

If this is your scheduled weekend off you may have to work.

No “hey guys need some volunteers to work this weekend or I will have to make it mandatory” a couple of days ago. No just your going to work or be fired…that is his way no options….did I mention he’s a DEACON.

3. OK so I have 3.
New rule in the yard

“All drivers must drop trailers and park in assigned spots.”

Please note the ALL in that. I did not do this the first couple of days and hopeing (like most other things) it would go away. I got a phone call asking me why I had not. I told the truth and said I didn’t want to and have not been given a reason why this new rule was started. He told me in a not so pleasant way the reason was because it cost the company money anytime something happened in the yard.

I was not the only person called and B!!ched at. Another of our drivers got the same call a couple of days later and he told the boss he did not drop his trailer because he was in his truck sleeping. The boss replied with “I don’t care drop your trailer and park your truck” (the quote was from the driver I didn’t hear it first hand) This is the same response I have heard from three other drivers.

The're are 2 trucks in the yard that are not dropped any day and the drivers are the kind with sucker lips. Please note the ALL in the rule.

Had I mentioned that he was a Deacon at his church and the owner of the company lives right across the street from him, and he went to collage with both the owner and shop manager. Oh and the owner of the company is an elder at the same church.

I love my job can I quit now.

END

100Hp injectors, smarty tuner, 4"MBRP, 3 Guage pillar, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Boost, South Bend Clutch Hydraulics
soon to have South Bend Clutch and ARP head studs.

My Chipmunks are on Steroids

I'm trapped in my own masculinity please don't try and help.

Biblical proof the world is against me John 15:19."
Old 04-01-2010

wasn't me, MAX ... but now that you're here - didja ever confirm the elk season and GMU?

SOLD 97 2500 4x4 ExtCab LB Auto; Isspro gauges (pyro, boost, tranny); 75hp Maxsticks, MaxTrans auto, KDP killed; BD DSS; 3rd gen 17" wheels; GM 1ton rear brake cylinders; Westin step bars; Pakbrake exhaust brake, TS Performance TC Lockup.
Old 04-01-2010
Administrator

This is a friggin RANT thread BOZO talk about hunting else where like at my shop with beer.

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTORQ View Post
This is a friggin RANT thread BOZO talk about hunting else where like at my shop with beer.
Max, If they din't leave a message you really didn't want to talk with them anyway. Now about that beer!
'91.5 somewhat stock w-250 4x4 5sp Except for the EVIL twin turbos, K&N filter, two small shopping cart dents in right door, Monroe SENAS-TRAC rear shocks. cheap $35 air horns. KDP tabbed. South Bend clutch 13-1.25 Con O. Max stixs, 4" Rip Exhaust,No Muffler, Old Smokey fuel pin. EGR rear disc. Engine breathed on by Max.
My Black Cloud Is Back!...
2012 3500 crew cab Ram 6spd manual, 8' box
I'm just so tired of being tired
Now on facebook
Old 04-01-2010

Max, What brand of beer and I'll bring it this summer when I come up ? Wouldnt want to come up empty handed ! Thats my rant ! when someone wants to sit around and feed you BS and doesnt bring something to wash it down with !!!

2001 3500,
Auto BUILT w/ Billet Triple Disc Convertor,
3:54 gears,
Edge Comp.hot box with MAX-IMUM STEALTH COVER,
60HP VanAaken in standby mode,
351,300 miles when sold.
1999 Ford F250 SOLD,
2005 Ford Mustang SOLD,
2009 Chevy Equinox,
Kubota diesel lawn tractor.
Old 04-01-2010
Administrator

Anyhting wet .

www.maxtorqdiesel.com
Old 04-01-2010

Well I have a whole cabinet of Wet ! Just need to know the preference on beer and whiskey.

2001 3500,
Auto BUILT w/ Billet Triple Disc Convertor,
3:54 gears,
Edge Comp.hot box with MAX-IMUM STEALTH COVER,
60HP VanAaken in standby mode,
351,300 miles when sold.
1999 Ford F250 SOLD,
2005 Ford Mustang SOLD,
2009 Chevy Equinox,
Kubota diesel lawn tractor.
Old 04-01-2010

I have a rant, but I'm currently too ****ed off about it to make anything coherent. Part of it is I tried to call MAXTORQ today and no one answered so I hung up in frustration without leaving a message. OK I did leave a message and he called me right back.
98 12v qc 2500 4x4 dtt valve-body self built auto 4.10 S&B Intake, Steed Speed manifold, gauges, 100hp Maxsticks, tweaked & tuned 911 pump,18*,custom ground plate,4" exhaust,htb2 62/14, pdr cam ,arp studs, 3k gsk

¿sʇıpǝɹɔ uoqɹɐɔ ʎɯ ʎnq ɐuuɐʍ